What’s wrong with our D?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The defense gave up 3 ypc today.

I don't think they need "snacks".

That is against them, let's see if next week resembles the first week against what this board considers the best back in the league. That why you get fatter and why you pay the 100 million dollar man (not 6 million man Lee Majors for the young bucks) to get to the QB. So we will see the rubber is about to meet the road.

JBond

Reaction score
LB’ers nonexistent, DB’s getting torched, dumb penalties. How does it get fixed?
What is wrong with our fans? The defense didn't suddenly loose it balls with the dismissal of the fish Taco.
They will get there. It wasn't a shutout. 31-6.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Last season Dallas was 6th worst in allowing 3rd down conversions. So far this season the Cowboys are 4th best at stopping them.

A noticeable improvement, ignored by guys/gals who throw a fit every time the opponent completes a pass.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No matter how well the team does, there will still be complaints. It is not enough to go to the Superbowl, but the team must hold every opponent to negative yards, no points, and win by fifty.

sideon

Reaction score
People say Ravens defense is better but yet gave up 10 points to Miami. Patriots are said to have the best defense but Dallas only gave up 6 more points......

You guys are silly, defense is not top 3 but they are good enough. They held Miami scoreless in the 2nd half and didn't give up any TDs
The Dolphins stupidity kept them from scoring more points.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think the defense has been ok so far, and to be honest thats ok. They have kept us in games when we have had these slow starts on offense. However i agree i think they need to be more consistent.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Defense needs to get healthy. Crawford out, both Woods out. We were down to like 2 DTs at one point today and still dominated that 2nd half and dominated the LOS all game. I'm not too worried about the defense. Early last year the defense looked way worse.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Defense is a team game more than anything. Let's see what this defense looks like when everyone is healthy.

Watch Joe Jackson. I have heard several comments on the radio over the past month by sports reporters in Dallas that say this guy is going to be good.

Of course these are the same sports reporters most here think are idiots. So grade on the curve.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Its a Bend But Don't Break defense.

We've had this same scheme for many seasons now.
LB’ers haven’t made any plays the first three games. Not sure what they’re doing out there. I’d love to see if Kuechly is available should the Panthers continue to suck.