What do we need (roster-wise) to catch Philly?

Yobwocs

Reaction score
This is exactly it. Eagles fans keep telling me of this mysterious A game they haven’t played yet….this is it. This is as good as it can get.
Scott Van Pelt even asked Devonta Smith "I keep hearing that. What does that mean?" during the postgame. Apparently only Eagles fans knows what that really means.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With 1:42 left? It was there but I still think Pat threw it too far. Scant caught up but it should have been easy. His WR’s suck
I think it was tougher than it looked but you gotta make it. You don’t get many chances like that.

wecasa

Reaction score
4 600 lb sumo wrestlers to line up over Jason Kelce when they run the brotherly tush grab.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It sounds cliche', but it's true. We need every guy to be the best version of themselves that they can be. If they can do that, they have a shot at this thing.

No team is a sure bet right now. But the Cowboys are in the mix. And they have enough talent to win it all, so they just need to be the best team they can be.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I dont think theres any chance Detroit or SF end up with the one-seed. But youre right. Id rather go to philly.

But can you imagine losing to them in the playoffs? Smh
Losing to them in the playoffs would be brutal.

Their weakness is their secondary. They can’t cover our receivers. That is what gives us a chance against them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Scott Van Pelt even asked Devonta Smith "I keep hearing that. What does that mean?" during the postgame. Apparently only Eagles fans knows what that really means.
Yeah it’s bogus. And hey it may be good enough to win. But I’ve seen enough games from them to say this is it.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Of course we were. We are Cowboy fans not Eagle fans. Eagle fans have every reason to think they are the best team in the league. Their resume includes beating Cowboys, Miami and Chiefs. In that regard I take nothing from them. But I don’t see a juggernaut. I just don’t. I said it this off season when everyone was hyping up the AFC I said Cowboys, 9ers and Eagles are better than any team in the AFC. My opinion hasn’t changed on that. Chiefs have played some messy football.
So you admit you are being hypocritical due to your fandom, thus your input on this topic should be irrelevant because youre biased?

75boyz

Reaction score
The eagles are a great team. That being said. I would rather play AT the eagles in the playoffs than AT San Fran.

Cowboys matchup better against the eagles.

So, I’m hoping that the cowboys can win their wildCard game and the seeding lines up and plays the eagles.

Not saying the cowboys win. But they can win that game.
This.
I said the same in my post.

I'd prefer to play Philly all day.
49ers have our number.

jmo

Dakota

Reaction score
Well roster wise, I think we shouls hire a real GM. Your thoughts?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you admit you are being hypocritical due to your fandom, thus your input on this topic should be irrelevant because youre biased?
Nothing I said was untrue. Eagles are the best team in the league right now. What’s the lie? You said what do we need to catch them. They are a team with weaknesses just like us. Their secondary sucks. Their linebackers are iffy. Quarterback had yet another fumble and interception today….let’s be for real.

Gambit

Reaction score
To start, it would help to have an offense capable of at least throwing the ball into the endzone to win the game when they're at the 6 yard line instead of going completely backwards :confused:
So it's your contention that an offense that has thrown for 19 TDs this year so far isn't capable of throwing for a TD?

Make it make sense.