What does your username mean?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Juke, in Aborigini means "Better than average moderator"

:D

Actually....for a while, I was buried in blues harmonica playing....Listened to and copied the playing style of guys like Little Walter, Sonny Boy, James Cotton, Walter Horton right on through the all time great, Kim Wilson...

Each guy had a signature song...and Little Walter's was "Juke"

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
It means "More or Less" in Spanish. I'm not Mexican and I barely speak any Spanish so I don't really know how I ended up with it but it's my username for a few things. And 1985 is when I was born.

So More or Less 85...

?

Doesn't even make sense to me.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99;1462084 said:
Juke, in Aborigini means "Better than average moderator"

:D

Actually....for a while, I was buried in blues harmonica playing....Listened to and copied the playing style of guys like Little Walter, Sonny Boy, James Cotton, Walter Horton right on through the all time great, Kim Wilson...

Each guy had a signature song...and Little Walter's was "Juke"

I thought is what CBZ meant? :confused:

Mornin Pops

cowboyed

Reaction score
cowboyed... the user name reflects the afterglow of trysts on Brokeback Mountain.

But on a more serious note, most fellow fans think I am Ed and a Cowboy fan. The meaning of the user name is actually tied into an action verb of being hammered or floored. I am cowboyed, basically smitten with out team.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i use to rap, that was my rapper name back in high school when i joined this forum

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sherman williams;1462146 said:
I went to high school with Sherman Williams the former RB for the Da Boyz
And you admit that? :)

:welcome: and post more.

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1461599 said:
You're not kidding.

Went to Breckenridge last year to ski and then drove to Rocky Mountain National Park...It was Breathtaking.

Love Breck. We've got a condo timeshare up there. I'm a summer mountain guy myself - hiking and such. Nothing better than driving into the mountains on the weekend for a day hike.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Because I am the King.

Actually I made the screen name about 6 months before turning 21. I needed something, happened to be drinking a Crown and just used it. Creativity > me.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Colo;1462195 said:
Love Breck. We've got a condo timeshare up there. I'm a summer mountain guy myself - hiking and such. Nothing better than driving into the mountains on the weekend for a day hike.

Where in CO do you live? I'm up near Loveland.

superpunk

Reaction score
Crown Royal;1462235 said:
Because I am the King.

Actually I made the screen name about 6 months before turning 21. I needed something, happened to be drinking a Crown and just used it. Creativity > me.
I didn't realize you were so young.

http://i65.***BLOCKED***/albums/h204/snozberry_/455p5yplb5.jpg

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
masomenos85;1462238 said:
Where in CO do you live? I'm up near Loveland.

Highlands Ranch just south of Denver. Nice area and close to work, so can't complain.