What does your username mean?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Duane;1460884 said:
It's my middle name and I've used it on Cowboys boards way before Duane Charles Parcells was coach.
Most times see mine, they think it has something to do with a canine, but its just a combination of my first name and last name I used to go by.

1fisher

Reaction score
the kid 05;1462036 said:
hope your not like our last Clint eastwood fan...man that guy was annoying

stay away from my dog, shes only 3 years old...and a jack russell :)

Jack Russell's are some cool dogs! I've got two of them....

We have a donkey that protects or calves from coyotes and one of my Jacks was tearing up the fence trying to get to that donkey... NO FEAR I tell ya!:D

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
kobe2jail;1461811 said:
I joined the board around the time Kobe was up on rape charges. The rest of my name was pretty much wishful thinking.

Not sure why, but this made me laugh hard. I guess I am the "Zone Jester" because my intentional jokes only register crickets.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;1461675 said:
My affinity for the name Scipio is almost entirely aesthetic. As I recall, Scipio defeated Hannibal at a very young age, and lived off those laurels for the remainder of his life. In fact, during a mythical encounter prior to their battle, Hannibal portended his defeat by telling Scipio "I fear your perpetual youth." However, the battle was as much a matter of circumstance as anything Scipio did tactically. Instead of confronting Hannibal directly, Scipio decided to attack Hannibal's home city of Carthage. This tactic forced Hannibal to withdraw from his current engagements and flee back home to defend it, but by the time he arrived, his army was so decimated by endless fighting with various Roman generals and crossing the Alps that Scipio defeated him easily.

Moons ago, I wrote a monstrosity of a term paper for an art history class, that included, among others, a section about Scipio that evaluated Raphael and Pousssin's paintings of him. It was a paper about the treatment of the virtue of war and warriors in art, with a focus on Renaissance art.

If you are having problems sleeping, let me know, and I will send you a copy of it for you to read. You'll be out cold by the 3rd page. I, myself, can only make it to page 5 before I go comatose.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Aikbach;1461672 said:
Aik as in Aikman and Bach as in my favorite composer...Roger;)

It is not numerically arranged because BachAik sounded like I had a herniated disc.

:laugh2:

lockster

Reaction score
By the way, my name is sort of my own making. In academy, all my buddies used the first part of my last name and added things behind it for my name, such as, lockjock, lockbutt, locknutt, locky, locksteer and quite a few that I don't dare type. :) So, I use this name on most of all my email, letters, usernames and many other things. Most of my good friends call me by some sort of name derived from my last name. I also play cod, cs, and other games using this name. Every once and a while, I find out someone else has taken my username, and I'm like WHAT THE HECK? How someone would think my name up is beyond me! So, it's not that interesting but is kinda a lifelong deal.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
lockster;1462896 said:
By the way, my name is sort of my own making. In academy, all my buddies used the first part of my last name and added things behind it for my name, such as, lockjock, lockbutt, locknutt, locky, locksteer and quite a few that I don't dare type. :) So, I use this name on most of all my email, letters, usernames and many other things. Most of my good friends call me by some sort of name derived from my last name. I also play cod, cs, and other games using this name. Every once and a while, I find out someone else has taken my username, and I'm like WHAT THE HECK? How someone would think my name up is beyond me! So, it's not that interesting but is kinda a lifelong deal.

I am almost positive that "lockbutt" is a good thing :D:lmao2:

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
This is hilarious. A buddy of mine and I were talking about a Cleveland Steamer one day. I never heard of it, and thought it was hilarious. But, he them starts to tell me about a Donkey Punch. That was the funniest s### I ever heard of. I took the name of the act and decided to make it my name on here. Maybe not the brightest of moves, but it has drawn some laughs from others.

Ouch! What hit me in the back of the head?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;1463006 said:
This is hilarious. A buddy of mine and I were talking about a Cleveland Steamer one day. I never heard of it, and thought it was hilarious. But, he them starts to tell me about a Donkey Punch. That was the funniest s### I ever heard of. I took the name of the act and decided to make it my name on here. Maybe not the brightest of moves, but it has drawn some laughs from others.

Ouch! What hit me in the back of the head?

I feel bad for your girlfriend/wife. ;)

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/bill_parcells_b.jpg

http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/StarKistTuna.jpg
http://i177.***BLOCKED***/albums/w236/starkist_2007/DAL_406.gif

You get the picture. It just seemed fitting at the time I registered.

Hoov

Reaction score
Hoov is just short for Hoover, my last name.

For some reason most people just address me by my last name.

BTW, that diabetes clip is hillarious.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Da Hammer is a nickname that people sometimes give roy cause of hard hits he obviously gives that well hurt like a hammer lol. also hank blalock is sometimes called da hammer so basically i got it from roy and blalock