What does your username mean?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
tomson75;1463785 said:
5-2=3 the last time I checked. ;)

Unless I've missed something....
Ya know, I musta read that like 15 times and NEVER noticed. Man, I picked a bad week to stop sniffin' glue................Jeez.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Seven;1463794 said:
Ya know, I musta read that like 15 times and NEVER noticed. Man, I picked a bad week to stop sniffin' glue................Jeez.

:lmao2:

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
Mine is my Company name, MTRS Inc. combines with my first name Jon. I have so many freaking user name and passwords on the internet for both business and personal I couldn't keep up with them so changed everything to MTRS-Jon to simplify my life.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
ELDudearino;1464129 said:
I did that on purpose because it was taken on another forum...:D

The Dude was never into the whole spelling thing, anyway... :D

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
YoMick;1463727 said:
The REAL #81.... because of ONE catch??? wow....
j/k, I guess the smiley shoulda been a winky.

How many game photos of Percy Howard on the field, in a Cowboys uniform, holding a football...even exist?

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
My fiancee's name is Michelle. You can figure out the rest. Well, most of you can, anyway.;)

Fmart322

Reaction score
SteveOS;1460818 said:
I've seen some strange ones and was just curious.

Mine? Well, my name is Steve and I run a website called Operation Sports. :D

I know this guy they call Mart and I can't stand him, so F him! JK. 1st int and 4 letters of my last name. plus the union I belong to: Plimbers and Steamfitters local 322, Souther NJ.

Pottsville Maroons

Reaction score
NFL Films did a story about the Pottsville (PA) Maroons and their stolen 1925 NFL Championship (stupid exhibition game against Notre Dame). I just thought they got screwed out of something pretty special and it stuck with me. Also, Pottsville, TX is the next town over from where my Grandfather is buried and where my Grandmother grew up (Indian Gap). Plus, the Maroons QB from the '25 team has the same last name as me.

I thought the name sounded cool and have used it in Fantasy Football (to try and avenge their stolen Championship) and on message boards ever since.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Don't know if there's a thread like this,but just thought I'd see the meaning of your username. There's some odd ones out there.

I'll start with mine. Slate is a nickname I had in highschool and Atmosphere is the music artist I listen to the most. Just combined the two.