What if Dak is the one who is holding up the extension or trade?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So do we know which 'side' won't talk?
There is literally (after last season's embarrassment vs GB) nothing to talk about as the Jones boys are ALL-IN!
Translated ALL-IN = Win big or here comes the Cowboy Boot!
With lesser talent hmmmmmm, does anyone smell a setup here?????????????

baltcowboy

Reaction score
LOL.. “all pro”…. To start the season, he couldn’t even find the red zone and the end the season he threw 5 picks in 5 games and 2 of them in the biggest game of his career.

Claiming he would be the biggest free agent ever is insanity, especially since he’s 2-5 in the play-offs..

Nah buddy, your Dak fandom is making you blind.. Kurt Warner was a free agent.. Drew Brees.. Deion Sanders.. Reggie White
Peyton Manning was a free agent…

If you mean most over-rated free agent ever, I’d agree with you.. hell, he’s in the running for most over-rated player ever..
Hopefully you will be around when he gets his money.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gotta a feeling they are trying their best to trade him before the draft.
I don't know if the demand is out there to make it worth it for them.
At this point Take whatever picks you can get or Post June 1st Cut his Prestrash @@@.......
I mean where are we going next year anyway?????
I don't think so. This is how they handle big contracts. Stephen has always been weak so he puts them off till last minute then says he made the best deal he could to kind of soften the fans response to him overpaying good players. I would be shocked if they don't sign Dak. They did this same thing last time, they waited and waited and waited untill right before the deadline they made a deal.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think so. This is how they handle big contracts. Stephen has always been weak so he puts them off till last minute then says he made the best deal he could to kind of soften the fans response to him overpaying good players. I would be shocked if they don't sign Dak. They did this same thing last time, they waited and waited and waited untill right before the deadline they made a deal.
Nah this time not going to be the same song and dance.
Jerry said he wasn't hanging up the phone with the Niners for Trey till they had a deal.
Hey just saying.............
Dak is Road-Kill if he stays heck not even his teammates believe in him anymore.
Last time the injury got him a Pity contract (Politics) no saving Prestrash this time around.
I still think there might be a trade with Chucky from the Raiders as he's my best bet to say Yes.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I really didnt know that. Im surprised the Jones' havent made this 'front and center', even on a PR perspective "dont blame us, Dak/France wont talk to us".
Well just guessing, but they want to appear as if they are in control of the situation. And that they are playing hardball.
It is no secret they lie when it suits them.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you serious? Many on this board believe LV will pay 1.13, 2.44,4,112, 2025 1st, 3rd, and 2026 2nd for him and pay him $60AAV.
There will be a huge bidding war if he becomes an FA with no draft picks needed to sign him...
Countries will crumble.............Cities will go to war with each other to acquire the 2 wildcard wins Prescott!!!
When was the last time he beat a great team?
WHEN????
WHEN??????????
WHEN????????????????
Common man the world is in danger here man!!!!!
WHEN??????????????????
2016 probably when Zeke was young and we had the best offense in the NFL!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You are seriously OVERESTIMATING Dak's talent grade.
Do you think there will be a bidding war for his services after all you've witnessed in 8 seasons of beating up dog teams and him folding like a cheap tent vs real teams?? :huh:
Amazing simply amazing.........................:omg:
I'm not lol, but other GM's probably will.
If you look at what other QB's have gotten, dak getting what he wants would not surprise me.
It has nothing to do with how you or other fans here rate dak.

Cousins takes lower per year contracts, but it is all guaranteed, whole contract. That is how he wants it.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You’ll make a new user name when Dak is dumped, for sure.

Because this one is ruined for you.
They are all leaving but they will be back to @@@@ on our new QB every opportunity they get.
You gotta remember this is social for them, not football.
Oh well, it is a free country whatever.......................:thumbup:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Nah this time not going to be the same song and dance.
Jerry said he wasn't hanging up the phone with the Niners for Trey till they had a deal.
Hey just saying.............
Dak is Road-Kill if he stays heck not even his teammates believe in him anymore.
Last time the injury got him a Pity contract (Politics) no saving Prestrash this time around.
I still think there might be a trade with Chucky from the Raiders as he's my best bet to say Yes.
Truth.

Lance is the future.

jujoboys

Reaction score
You are seriously OVERESTIMATING Dak's talent grade.
Do you think there will be a bidding war for his services after all you've witnessed in 8 seasons of beating up dog teams and him folding like a cheap tent vs real teams?? :huh:
Amazing simply amazing.........................:omg:
Kirk Cousins will be 36 years old when the season starts and is coming off a torn Achilles injury. He just got a contract for 4 years and $180 million with $100 million guaranteed. Teams that don't have QBs get desperate. That's why you will see at least 5 QBs go in the 1st round of the draft this year. It would not surprise me one bit if there was a bidding war for Dak if he has a similar year to 2024 and is a free agent in 2025. There will always be a team or coach that thinks they can get more out of the player. You may laugh at his suggestion of a bidding war but he is probably closer to the truth than you think. The bidding war could end up just being 2 teams but there could be one. The way Jerry negotiates it could end up being a bidding war between Dallas on no other team. My biggest fear is that he plays for Dallas in 2024 and Jerry does get into a bidding in 2025 and signs him to a ridiculous contract.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They are all leaving but they will be back to @@@@ on our new QB every opportunity they get.
You gotta remember this is social for them, not football.
Oh well, it is a free country whatever.......................:thumbup:
New user names galore when Dak is dumped.

They know their current user names are sullied forever.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not lol, but other GM's probably will.
If you look at what other QB's have gotten, dak getting what he wants would not surprise me.
It has nothing to do with how you or other fans here rate dak.

Cousins takes lower per year contracts, but it is all guaranteed, whole contract. That is how he wants it.
Let me tell you a little secret.
Cousins is a Better QB than Prestrash.
Better pocket awareness, and better accuracy, and he ain't dumb like Prestrash.
Cousins never played with rosters of the same talent Grade that Prestrash was spoiled with.
Prestrash will be LUCKY to get a contract when he hits the road like Cousins latest.
Only Homer Cowboy fans consider Prestrash a top 10 QB.
Heck, even his teammates and their families tell the tale of Non-confidence.
Patience once again I will be vindicated..................

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Stephen came out and said he will not reach out to Dak's agent untill training camp.
That still doesn't stop Dak from making that first move....especially as he supposedly holds the cards.
That's not a pro-Jones take, it's more a statement that neither side appear ready to concede any quarter.