What if this team wins it all and you were too busy being Debbie Downer to enjoy it till the very end?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
I would be happy for the cowboys to win it all, but I have figured out that in the grand scheme of my life it really doesn't mean ****.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Anyone who thinks the NFL is scripted needs to get serious help and stop watching.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yep they are. Because they'd rather look right then enjoy the ride. I've been there. I did it with the Mavs. Mad at the Mavs because they didn't make the moves I wanted and by the time I realized these guys had a shot at winning a title I had missed the whole experience being bitter and upset. This is what fandom is all about. Enjoy the ride. Hate it when the season is over.
Who are all these fans not enjoying the ride? IM not seeing them. Every Cowboysfan I know ( not in forums) is ecstatic.

This whole topic is just a strawman plain and sample......another opportunity to whine and throw shade on other people.

If the OP is truly happy he wouldn't have to come up with a " call out" thread

We should be discussing the upcoming game against the bill's instead of this drama

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I’m old enough to have witnessed 4 Cowboys SB championships. I can say you are wrong.
This was literally posted an hour before your post

"We want and deserve more than one NFC Championship game and one Super Bowl in 28 years (not saying they will do it this year). This is suppose to be the Dallas Cowboys not the Arlington Jonesboys."

I said it as a joke, but apparently it carries a lot of truth.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
I don't see the logic of this thread. Unless your outright rooting for us to lose your happy as hell. I've been critical of the team and dak if we win it all I'll go streaking through the neighborhood and eat all the crow.in the world.

Kwyn

Reaction score
We see a lot of posts from people spouting the curmudgeonly doctrine that "it doesn't count until the playoffs." That got me to thinking.. Are those people not able to enjoy what this team is doing right now? I would totally hate for this team to end up hoisting the Lombardi and all I could remember about how they got there was how miserable I was waiting for it to happen.

Am I wrong guys?
There would be posts during the on field awarding of the Lombardi trophy crapping on the team.

“Yeah, great to win one but it’s been 27 years. Thanks Jerry. Let’s see what they do next year”.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Football comes and goes so quick Im going to enjoy it all. Would love the SB being the final piece. But this team has a lot work ahead them before I'm thinking SB

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
We see a lot of posts from people spouting the curmudgeonly doctrine that "it doesn't count until the playoffs." That got me to thinking.. Are those people not able to enjoy what this team is doing right now? I would totally hate for this team to end up hoisting the Lombardi and all I could remember about how they got there was how miserable I was waiting for it to happen.

Am I wrong guys?
You are 100% correct.
There are many people that just seek out misery and want to dish it out for others. If you can't enjoy 12+ win NFL seasons you are very much sporting WRONG.

DuceizBak

Reaction score
I'm being serious to the mods/admins of this board.

If we win the superbowl, and there are people who are still debbie downers are pessimist.
I will pay a mod 100 bucks to ban'em.