What is something you have learned as you have matured?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Thin Lizzy
I never liked Metallica for some reason maybe it has to do with Lars and Kirk
I get the Lars hate. Don't really get the Kirk hate. He pretty much keeps to himself and he is an incredible guitar player. (though kind of an odd fellow) I know some harp on his use of the wah wah, but to me. If it sounds good it is good. His leads are usually fantastic. They carry their own story during the song. Most metal lead players cannot say that. They just play fast and flashy. Kirk is on another level compared to most of them.

Lars on the other hand is a dispicable human being. I'm not even talking about the Napster stuff. I've seen him spit on fans, degrade other bands who did nothing to him.

He is just the BIGGEST POS on the planet. I'm a MASSIVE Metallica fan, but I truly dislike that guy.

Last edited:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I get the Lars hate. Don't really get the Kirk hate. He pretty much keeps to himself and he is an incredible guitar player. (though kind of an odd fellow) I know some harp on his use of the wah wah, but to me. If it sounds good it is good. His leads are usually fantastic. They carry their own story during the song. Most metal lead players cannot say that. They just play fast and flashy. Kirk is on another level compared to most of them.

Lars on the other hand is a dispicable human being. I'm not even talking about the Napster stuff. I've seen him spit on fans, degrade other bands who did nothing to him.

He is just the BIGGEST POS on the planet. I'm a MASSIVE Metallica fan, but I truly dislike that guy.

I am with you about Lars as for Kirk I don't really hate him but I am not a big fan of him and maybe that's has to do with the fact he was the one replaced Dave Mustaine

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I am with you about Lars as for Kirk I don't really hate him but I am not a big fan of him and maybe that's has to do with the fact he was the one replaced Dave Mustaine

I'm extremely happy he replaced Dave. If he didn't, we wouldn't have Megadeth AND Metallica. Both with very distinct styles and both are some of my favorite bands on all time.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy he replaced Dave. If he didn't, we wouldn't have Megadeth AND Metallica. Both with very distinct styles and both are some of my favorite bands on all time.
that's true and in away it did help Dave i am happy for him what he did is amazing i usually listen to Megadeth more than Metalica.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Only if you're dumb enough (or smart enough) to let them be.
I'm smart enough and dearly respect my wife. I spoil her and giver her full rein. She is my ever lasting queen, and i would be lost without her. I am however the final word. I am the dominate force that makes our unit work.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Even though an hand shake doesn't mean what it did 100 years ago. It still really does.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
You're only as good as the last thing you promised and delivered.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm smart enough and dearly respect my wife. I spoil her and giver her full rein. She is my ever lasting queen, and i would be lost without her. I am however the final word. I am the dominate force that makes our unit work.
Well, she's smart enough to let you think that you're the dominant force!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Outside of family blood, there is no such thing as unconditional love. Even then it's no given, but that's your shot at it, etc.

morasp

Reaction score
Sometimes when you're working on a problem give it a break and the solution will come to you a little while later with little or no additional effort.