What is the future for Cowboys rookie QB Mike White in Dallas?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just going to wait until TC and see them all play. Though I am sure we will get the White and Rush over Dak fans. Because we will see them much more than we will see Dak.
Both will have a lot to prove to take over for Dak. I doubt that happens unless Dak really shows he is not the guy.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Wasnt it only a year ago people were loving some Cooper Rush? Now we re rolling over him for a QB that hasnt played in the NFL yet?

zekecowboy

Reaction score
If White were chosen by ANY other team, we are likely thinking he gets cut during that team's TC....but, some have him as #2 for Dallas.....good times

hoping he can compete, and I am glad that they are kicking the can around a little at QB, but who can honestly say that they saw Dallas drafting a QB this year, let alone this QB?

Dallas was picking a qb in several of the mock drafts. In fact, some of the mocks had selected Mike White. The reason I like Mr. White is he has a strong arm with long ball potential and good accuracy. Mr. White has a stronger arm than Rush. If Dak does not do well since accuracy is his weakness, it will be interesting to see what Dallas does. Dak will need to be signed within two years if he is the future qb. If Stephen likes White better than Dak, it will save them a lot of cap space.

zekecowboy

Reaction score

Dak Prescott embarrassed in an accuracy competition

Last season, Prescott took a step back in his development. For some critics, returning to Earth and the early struggles they predicted when Dak was coming out of Mississippi State. More Clark Kent than Superman in 2017, Prescott’s completion percentage dropped 4.9% in year two. And his interception total jumped from four picks his rookie season, to 13.

Needless to say, accuracy was a big issue for Prescott this past year. And many attributed those issues to poor offensive line play (mainly due to injury), the inability of his wide receivers to gain consistent separation and the six-game suspension levied on his starting running back, Ezekiel Elliott, for suspected domestic violence.

But after an embarrassing display of accuracy on NFL Network recently, those excuses start to ring hollow. The fact is, Prescott may not be the player fans believe he is. Although that might seem to be an exaggeration here, all the evidence points to a player who is regressing when it comes to accuracy.

https://thelandryhat.com/2018/02/07/dak-prescott-laughably-defeated-in-an-accuracy-competition/

Last edited:

Mobinvans

Reaction score
White will be nothing, I'm don't understand why anyone is excited about him

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He's destined to ride the pine if he stays in Dallas. D4K Prescott is our QB!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Dak Prescott embarrassed in an accuracy competition

Last season, Prescott took a step back in his development. For some critics, returning to Earth and the early struggles they predicted when Dak was coming out of Mississippi State. More Clark Kent than Superman in 2017, Prescott’s completion percentage dropped 4.9% in year two. And his interception total jumped from four picks his rookie season, to 13.

Needless to say, accuracy was a big issue for Prescott this past year. And many attributed those issues to poor offensive line play (mainly due to injury), the inability of his wide receivers to gain consistent separation and the six-game suspension levied on his starting running back, Ezekiel Elliott, for suspected domestic violence.

But after an embarrassing display of accuracy on NFL Network recently, those excuses start to ring hollow. The fact is, Prescott may not be the player fans believe he is. Although that might seem to be an exaggeration here, all the evidence points to a player who is regressing when it comes to accuracy.

https://thelandryhat.com/2018/02/07/dak-prescott-laughably-defeated-in-an-accuracy-competition/
Who is that moron? I don't want to give him a click.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Knowing how our management act they will drag this Dak's friendly concept for years .They are not quick on recognizing deficiencies.
It's like someone trying to make a lemon juice out of lettuce.