What is the one thing you can't tolerate driving?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
So after giving this question more consideration, I'd say the thing that bothers me most is when all the lanes are going the same speed. If you want to go the same speed as the guy in the granny lane, get behind him, or get in front of him, but for crap's sake, SOMEBODY GO FASTER THAN SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!
So after giving this question more consideration, I'd say the thing that bothers me most is when all the lanes are going the same speed. If you want to go the same speed as the guy in the granny lane, get behind him, or get in front of him, but for crap's sake, SOMEBODY GO FASTER THAN SOMEBODY ELSE!!!!!
Gridlock as its called is a bi***. Try your Flashers...lol!!

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score

That probably infuriates me more than anything else. They are either 1) aholes or 2) oblivious, both of which I hate. I don't rage, so I won't tailgate, flash or honk at them, but it is very inconsiderate.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
So many good ones listed here,
My 2 main ones are.....
People that play with the cell phone while driving.
And people that pull out in front of you and proceed to drive 10 mph under the speed limit.
I drive thru a very rich and exclusive part of town once or twice more days than not and cant count the times someone has pulled out in front of me, impervious of everything around them and drove 10mph under the limit. I also have lost count of how many times i have flipped them off.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So many good ones listed here,
My 2 main ones are.....
People that play with the cell phone while driving.
And people that pull out in front of you and proceed to drive 10 mph under the speed limit.
I drive thru a very rich and exclusive part of town once or twice more days than not and cant count the times someone has pulled out in front of me, impervious of everything around them and drove 10mph under the limit. I also have lost count of how many times i have flipped them off.
I have scars on my left hand knuckles, from vehemently flipping people off with my window rolled up.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Okay, I'm changing my answer:

The number one thing that pisses me off is when people think their pets are a suitable replacement for airbags. Put your friggin' dog in the back seat...If necessary, crate it. Not only is it a distraction, and a safety hazard to everyone on the road, but if you crash with your dog on your lap, you're going to crush it.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
There have been times when I was surprised and impressed the window didn't break.

Just dont hit it where the glass isnt tempered.
I had a Mitsubishi and the window motor went out, so what does my stupid butt do. Go grab the pliers and try and pull the window up to the up position by its top edge. The whole window shattered and sounded like a bunch of Maracas went off. Lesson learned :laugh::laugh:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Easily people on their phones. I see it every day. Grown men, older women, young kids, even their pets are snap chatting while driving down the road. I saw an Irish Setter on an Iphone just last week. If I catch someone in front of me swerving or not paying attention to the road because of a phone I'll usually drive up next to them and lay on the horn. I just stare straight ahead like it wasn't even meant for them, but it usually does the trick since it scares them so bad.

This is one of them for me. I see people texting and driving all the time. It's very dangerous. If you need to select your music, send someone a text, look up a photo, etc., bleepin' pull over and do it!

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Okay, I'm changing my answer:

The number one thing that pisses me off is when people think their pets are a suitable replacement for airbags. Put your friggin' dog in the back seat...If necessary, crate it. Not only is it a distraction, and a safety hazard to everyone on the road, but if you crash with your dog on your lap, you're going to crush it.
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRrg0_vZJVe9IIuuONjhXfS0gC6j5gD80ucNw&usqp=CAU We use this thingy...:thumbup:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
AcrobaticPoliteBlueandgoldmackaw-small.gif
:lmao2:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Hers's the thing. Not going to please everyone. You got to do you. I got on the interstate this morning and set my Cruze for 71and that's 6 Miles and hour over the speed limit. I was fast approaching a car IN front of me and I looked to see a car coming fast but put on my turn siginal and increased my speed to 78 and still got fingers and a horn. So, I Call the horses home and punched it. At 122 I finally pulled over and this fellow still went by with double fingers...Really. I played it off as he really, really, really, had to poop. He was pulling a trailor at 122 plus....:laugh:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
4 way stops... Who is in charge of the last person to get there and who is to the right?

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
As someone who drives a 20,000 lb. motorhome (that pulls a 4,000 lb car), I have little patience for other drivers who pull right in front of me and then slam on their brakes. Someday, my dash cam may record a spectacular crash from this kind of nonsense.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As someone who drives a 20,000 lb. motorhome (that pulls a 4,000 lb car), I have little patience for other drivers who pull right in front of me and then slam on their brakes. Someday, my dash cam may record a spectacular crash from this kind of nonsense.
Truck driver here. I know your pain, and I average about 300 miles a day, mostly in places with crap drivers.