What kind of TE do we want for this offense?

starfan1

Reaction score
Lol, a couple of mocks had us taking one in the first round. I would really be upset with that.
Ya I think people look at Kelsey and Kittle and Waller and think they need that. TE is a decent looking group like Rb in this draft. We dont need to do anything early as i think we are fairly stable there

kskboys

Reaction score
The kind we already have 2 of on the roster.

Taking a TE in the first two rounds would be foolish indeed.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
All the chatter of taking a TE early when we have two that are young and have potential! Are they not athletic enough, or does Mike want a TE that he's able to use down field more like a WR to create mismatches against cb's and LB'S. Maybe they want one who's a great blocker, I thought that's what Ferguson was good at!??

Please give me your thoughts
I want Washington but would settle for the Michigan and Iowa kids. I like someone that fits in with Ferguson and Hendershot.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You mean like Sprinkle? Good idea.
Laporte and Shumaker I believe. One of them could be there in the third round. There are like 11 tight ends in this draft that grade higher then Ferguson. Give me one of them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One that runs faster than Witten and Schultz…..
I don't know if there is anything like a speed demon TE in this years draft, but to have one on the roster would be amazing.

Those guys didn't just look slow, they were.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
They best not throw away their first round pick on a TE. Especially having two already capable ones on the roster. Need DT, LB or OL.. best one available. But if Bijan falls to them unexpectedly, gotta go for him. That's all i can say about that.

kskboys

Reaction score
They best not throw away their first round pick on a TE. Especially having two already capable ones on the roster. Need DT, LB or OL.. best one available. But if Bijan falls to them unexpectedly, gotta go for him. That's all i can say about that.
Seriously, taking a TE in the first does not improve our team. Dumb move.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Seriously, taking a TE in the first does not improve our team. Dumb move.
Exactly, I could see if we lost Shultz and we had McKeon there only, we have two guys who just had a solid season. With the amount of depth at TE this draft, surely we can wait a bit and take care of this line. You want to put all the things around Dak to be successful, dig in the trenches and protect him! (Ksk I can feel the tear coming down your eyes!!) Lol