What one guy do you really want the Cowboys to draft? (realistically)

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Offense - Gurley

OR

Defense - OO
Perfect complement to Lawrence at DE. Two athletic high effort players.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I will barf if DALLAS takes Duke Johnson. I see Felix Jones all over again...........

Hey, that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. But if I were you I'd get your eyeglass prescription checked.

egn22

Reaction score
Offense: Tevin Coleman- I went from hating the hype to really hoping we get this guy. Hope he's there in the 2nd for us.

Defense: Eric Kendricks- like his attitude, speed, pedigree and think he would be a great pickup for us

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Kevin Johnson

Carr and Clai are the biggest dead weights on the team. The sooner we can move on from them the better

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Offense
Gurley, Lockett

Defense
Kevin Johnson, Marcus Peters, X. Cooper, Stephone Anthony, Josh Shaw, Frank Clark

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Defensively Brown or Dupree. DL creates pressure, pressure wins Games

Offensively Gurely or later in the 2nd Weldon. Not a big believer in McFadden, Randle, Dubar or Williams.

JDSTAR

Reaction score
It's no longer feasible, but all through last season it was Dante Fowler. Now, Preston Smith and David Johnson. I could see us trading the farm for Fowler. Doesn't he fit the OTTO to a tee?

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Offense: Gurley or Gordon

Defense: (a few) Malcom Brown, Kevin Johnson, Byron Jones, Eric Rowe, Z Smith, Preston Smith

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mine is Grady Jarrett. He's a heck of a player and a perfect fit.

Went to look at Grady Jarrett and Stephone Anthony still stands out even in someone elses highlights.

That guy is going to be a awesome NFL LB.