What one guy do you really want the Cowboys to draft? (realistically)

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I'd like to see Bud Dupree be there at 27. Dont know how many games Hardy plays this year or if he'll be here at all in 2016. Peters from UW would be my second choice, team is desperate for a corner that can actually play.

Count me in on Dupree, just do not think he drops to #27.

I like these players, be thrilled with any of them:

1) Gurley
2) Dupree
3) Kevin Johnson
5) Kendricks
4) Brown DT
5) Preston Smith
6) Grady Jerret
7) Xavier Cooper

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
Count me in on Dupree, just do not think he drops to #27.

I like these players, be thrilled with any of them:

1) Gurley
2) Dupree
3) Kevin Johnson
5) Kendricks
4) Brown DT
5) Preston Smith
6) Grady Jerret
7) Xavier Cooper

I love that list. (So much that I'm prepared to overlook the numbering. :)) I don't think Jarrett should sniff the first round, but anytime after the 3rd round, I'm game. Cooper is probably a round 2-3 guy too. Johnson, I'd view as a consolation prize in the first if Gurley, Dupree, Brown, Smith and Kendricks are gone. But that's just because I don't value the CB position as much as others.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I love that list. (So much that I'm prepared to overlook the numbering. :)) I don't think Jarrett should sniff the first round, but anytime after the 3rd round, I'm game. Cooper is probably a round 2-3 guy too. Johnson, I'd view as a consolation prize in the first if Gurley, Dupree, Brown, Smith and Kendricks are gone. But that's just because I don't value the CB position as much as others.

Oh, those numbers were not for round, just numbering the players I like, sorry for the confusion.

I see the mistake...whoops!

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Tevin Coleman in the first. After that I anyone taken is a bonus.

Derinyar

Reaction score
SPOT ON!!! Ia 1-tech DT and 2-CB's are my highest priority, even above a RB. I have 1-DT's ranked 1) Malcom Brown, 2)Michael Bennett 3) Grady Jarrett but think he has to be taken before #91, yet after #60 and if Dallas passess on Brown and Bennett, sure would hate to whiff and miss on Grady Jarrett. I am all-in on Jarrett #75-#81....

I think this is the first time I've seen Grady Jarrett mentioned as a 1 tech. Just curious where you saw that.

Hailmary

Reaction score
Marcus Hardison in rd 3, Tyler Kroft in the 4th and Chris Bonner in the 5th would be swell.

Gaede

Reaction score
Ben Heeney. Reminds me of another Hitchens due to his motor, but has instincts like Sean Lee.

Heeny my is very realistic for us. Besides the football skill, he has the athletic qualities that the favors

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Some game film on Heeney. I know people will say he's undersized (They already are), quite frankly, I don't care about ideal size/weight crap. I understand why there are ideal sizes, but some players just get it and Heeney does. That motor is amazing and the way he locates the ball or is somehow always around is, like I said, very Sean Lee-like.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I think this is the first time I've seen Grady Jarrett mentioned as a 1 tech. Just curious where you saw that.

Jarrett projects as a 3 tech, short and stout and limited to a one gap scheme.

Perfect fit as a 3-tech, could rotate with Crawford.