What should we do with Henson

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
it's not my logic, it's landrys.

you DARE to question him??? you smarter than he is???

HMMMMM????

And Landrys logic works in all situations with players that have abandoned the game for multiple years in a completely different era of football?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
And Landrys logic works in all situations with players that have abandoned the game for multiple years in a completely different era of football?

keep up before you mouth off.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
keep up before you mouth off.

Hey if it worked once or twice in the history of organized football, that means it has to work for Drew Henson, right?

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
superpunk said:
I'm sure you'll find some other undeserving player to direct your petty venom at. Geniuses like you always do.

You have to be careful. He probably took that as a complement.

superpunk

Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
You have to be careful. He probably took that as a complement.

He obviously knows more than Bill Parcells, Chris Palmer, Sean Payton, the Jones's, and anyone in the world who can read. Someone who is that much smarter than that many people is defninitely a genius.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Hey if it worked once or twice in the history of organized football, that means it has to work for Drew Henson, right?

like i said - keep up. i'm one of the ones saying it DOESN'T always work to someone who lives by it when it suits his purposes.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Heck anybody that has made the NFL whether starter or 3rd string is dang good by me. So many have tried and so little have made it. And heck Henson did it in 2 sports, just saying.

Just wondering justsayno did you make the NFL, I would love to hear your story.

And I made that best 3rd string comment, just to point out that I think the Cowboys are in a good situation with their QBs. And yes it was a joke.

Are other teams fans this crazy about the freaking BACKUP QBs, I really don't understand it all.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
iceberg clearly avoiding my question.... :laugh2:

yea, that must be it. you want to apply modified 3 year rule to henson, but you won't do it to "your boy" cause other than some preseason action and a few drop-to-the-knee plays, he's really not had his chance.

you're agenda driven and a tool and i need do something more useful now, like grout my tile.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
iceberg said:
yea, that must be it. you want to apply modified 3 year rule to henson, but you won't do it to "your boy" cause other than some preseason action and a few drop-to-the-knee plays, he's really not had his chance.

you're agenda driven and a tool and i need do something more useful now, like grout my tile.

I think Romo is doing good but I do agree this is pre-season. Teams are not game planning Dallas or Romo. If Romo has to come in for a game or 2 this season I feel good about his chances. However if he is forced to play extended time that allows teams to look at tape and look for weakness to exploit. Romo may end up having a future here as a starter one day but people are getting a bit carried away with pre-season games, it is a lot different when it is for real

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I think Romo is doing good but I do agree this is pre-season. Teams are not game planning Dallas or Romo. If Romo has to come in for a game or 2 this season I feel good about his chances. However if he is forced to play extended time that allows teams to look at tape and look for weakness to exploit. Romo may end up having a future here as a starter one day but people are getting a bit carried away with pre-season games, it is a lot different when it is for real

completly agree

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

don't get me wrong - just because HH has a romo-boner doesn't mean i'll hold it against romo.

ewwe - bad mental images.

anyway - if romo can step up and play, let the man play. i hope he does well and one of the two steps up and takes command.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
iceberg said:
don't get me wrong - just because HH has a romo-boner doesn't mean i'll hold it against romo.

ewwe - bad mental images.

anyway - if romo can step up and play, let the man play. i hope he does well and one of the two steps up and takes command.

I would hope most could look at it that way and yes that is a pretty bad mental image :laugh2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:

Hmm....

iceberg said:
he's [Romo] done LESS on the field than henson.

HeavyHitta31 said:
Speaking of lying to fit one's agenda...

Here are their on the field numbers:

Romo: 66-101, 758 yards, 65.0 completion %, 4 TDs, 2 INTs, 95.5 Rating

Henson: 43-78, 429 yards, 55.0 completion %, 1 TD, 4 INT, 55.43 Rating

Not even close

Still waiting

And, of course, you also chose to ignore my response to the assertion that I dont hold Romo to the same standard, which I do:

HeavyHitta31 said:
Romo was not floundering about in his first 3 years, as Henson has. He was improving and has now reached the level of a QB capable of coming in and playing well against real NFL competition. He has done what he needed to do in those first 3 years and is being rewarded for it.

Let us not forget, also, that Romo was an undrafted FA. Nothing was expected of him, and yet he has come farther in 4 years than anyone could have imagined. Henson was highly touted and expected to do what Romo has done.

I see you've mastered the art of selective reading.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Hmm....
Still waiting

And, of course, you also chose to ignore my response to the assertion that I dont hold Romo to the same standard, which I do:

I see you've mastered the art of selective reading.

it's easy to see that you hate henson, dude. trying to say you're being objective in the middle of your slapping him around just doesn't fly outside the 4th grade dude.

keep waiting.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
it's easy to see that you hate henson, dude. trying to say you're being objective in the middle of your slapping him around just doesn't fly outside the 4th grade dude.

keep waiting.

I love it. I simply love it.

Disregard any and all logic that I've provided towards my opinion, forget the facts and stats that prove Romo has, time and again, outperformed Henson, and instead just sit back and rock in the fetal position, repeating "Agenda" over and over again, hoping it will make it all go away.

Sad

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
iceberg said:
we should treat him the very same way ALL TEAMS treat their 3rd string qb or we're just as guilty as the media for making things up, right? : )

wait - we only want the media to be "unbiased" in all dealings. : )

sorry, sarcasm slipping. but the truth is he's 3rd string, leave him alone and why do we have to do ANYTHING with him NOW?

we don't. let it ride and see if romo is #2 and worry from there.

Good gawd.......I agree with this.:eek:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
I love it. I simply love it.

Disregard any and all logic that I've provided towards my opinion, forget the facts and stats that prove Romo has, time and again, outperformed Henson, and instead just sit back and rock in the fetal position, repeating "Agenda" over and over again, hoping it will make it all go away.

Sad

logic? no logic, just you forcefeeding your opinion as fact. then insulting away people who disagree with a "who me???" look on your face.

if you had any credibility i'd be more concerned, but glad that's not an issue.