What should we do with Henson

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
Hand him a "#1 Special Person Certificate" that Bill printed off the computer and lamenated to boost his confidence. Then take him for a play day at Chucky E Cheese.

:laugh2:

No offense to anyone, but I think that might put a smile on Drew's face. Perhaps that would be the tonic he needs.

You never see the man smile. Ever. It is like he has been beaten in the morning and then thrown on the field.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Alexander said:

No offense to anyone, but I think that might put a smile on Drew's face. Perhaps that would be the tonic he needs.

You never see the man smile. Ever. It is like he has been beaten in the morning and then thrown on the field.

now that would be pretty funny to see henson come on the field with a gold star sewn onto his uniform and a I'M DAMN GOOD embroidered on it.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
iceberg said:
now that would be pretty funny to see henson come on the field with a gold star sewn onto his uniform and a I'M DAMN GOOD embroidered on it.

A little patch that says Bill's special project on his shoulder.

superpunk

Reaction score
stuart-smalley.jpg

New camp T-shirts?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
ok, dorkwad. some of us DO have work to do and i'm SURE if you needed time away from the board to get something done you'd NOT want people saying you were "hiding".

sigh. and wow, near as i can tell it was 4 minutes i had to duck away and get something done.

what an arse.

And have still yet to attempt and refute the post

Sad, but predictable

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And have still yet to attempt and refute the post

Sad, but predictable

what would you like me to refute? he did play and i forgot about that in a rush to get a reply out.

after that it's ROMO = GOD and HENSON = SUCKS to you and nothing has ever even shown to come close to changing it, so what would you like from me here?

go on about your double standards, ok?

CowboyChris

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Yep keep him on the roster until they find someone they think is better.
By better it could mean a better prospect, a flat out better player OR a better value.

exactly my thoughts

PaEagleHater

Reaction score
Just think Brady and him split time at Michigan didn't they? I wonder what would of happened if he stuck with football? He seemed like worth taking a shot at back then, but now isn't even worth the undrafted free agent price we got Romo for.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
PaEagleHater said:
Just think Brady and him split time at Michigan didn't they? I wonder what would of happened if he stuck with football? He seemed like worth taking a shot at back then, but now isn't even worth the undrafted free agent price we got Romo for.

how many years does a college qb normally play before they go pro?
we'll go 4 here.

how many did henson play?

how many years has he been on the cowboys?

wow - pretty close numbers. by all rights his *3 year rule* should be starting now.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
what would you like me to refute? he did play and i forgot about that in a rush to get a reply out.

after that it's ROMO = GOD and HENSON = SUCKS to you and nothing has ever even shown to come close to changing it, so what would you like from me here?

go on about your double standards, ok?

No, I would enjoy hearing you address how Henson has vastly outplayed Romo in their respective time on the field

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg said:
how many years does a college qb normally play before they go pro?
we'll go 4 here.

how many did henson play?

how many years has he been on the cowboys?

wow - pretty close numbers. by all rights his *3 year rule* should be starting now.

By your logic he will be 30 by the time he is 'ready'.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Can't we all just get along? lol

Lol, all the venom going around is just crazy. Ok hears the situation.

Bledsoe will start the whole season.

Romo has shown he is a quality back-up, but against what I might ask, just preseason? You can't base whether a person will succeed by just preseason.

And Henson will be #3 for at least another year, and why get rid of him? I think he is the best #3 QB out there. :) And if he still needs time, give it to him, what have we got to lose?

And yes I know Romo and Henson don't have anything but preseason to base things on, but I like to hold my opinions until they have played in multiple meaningful games, where they play against 1st teamers the entire time, have to read multiple blitzes, and react quickly in a hectic environment. And I'm sorry but preseason just doesn't qualify.

I'm a Cowboy fan, of each and EVERY Cowboy, I don't understand why some can't be.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Its like being king ******, no matter what, you still suck enough to be 3rd string or ********. It is irrelevant who has the best 3rd string QB.

superpunk

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Its like being king ******, no matter what, you still suck enough to be 3rd string or ********. It is irrelevant who has the best 3rd string QB.

It might be irrelevant, but it's not an oxymoron. And eric was obviously making that statement tongue in cheek. You can lay off the lame, tired, pathetic unabating Henson bashing every once in a while, you know.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk said:
It might be irrelevant, but it's not an oxymoron. And eric was obviously making that statement tongue in cheek. You can lay off the lame, tired, pathetic unabating Henson bashing every once in a while, you know.
Blah blah blah. Once they finally cut his azz, you wont have to deal with it any more, you poor thing.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
By your logic he will be 30 by the time he is 'ready'.

it's not my logic, it's landrys.

you DARE to question him??? you smarter than he is???

HMMMMM????

superpunk

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Blah blah blah. Once they finally cut his azz, you wont have to deal with it any more, you poor thing.

I'm sure you'll find some other undeserving player to direct your petty venom at. Geniuses like you always do.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:

dude - you slap targets on yourself very often???