Oh no the putty gang is gonna come for me......yikes
:lmao2:Ha!,,,those two clods of questionable construct material?,,,
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*a flyswatter may be employed to good effect while confronting

Crap Dashboard and his puny-butty Mr. 4p pal:thumbup:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Point noted. However if you want to truly develop your young QB, wouldn't you want someone proven at that position, instead of a rookie at the coaching position.

That’s a different argument, and one that is certainly fair to bring up. I was only talking about the argument that not being a better NFL QB somehow precluded him from be,in a good coach.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tyrod Taylor is terrible. Might as well let Dak continue playing.

Which is what I would do, and then draft a QB high next draft.
totally agree, TT is worse then dak just a better runner and thats all.. go get Kap, hell get him now, thats a stop gap..but to answer the OP wtd, you start paying rush and white more starting game 8-10 after its all but over but let them play with the ones against real comp, that will give us a better idea.. screw daks feelings but you keep him as the primary backup..even in 2019 we will need bridge and Dak is under contract and if hes still not progressing hes our backup until his contract runs out..the draft is an odd one for Qbs this year most look like Ryan tannehill/conner cook types but who knows, 2020 maybe a better draft toy get a true replacement but I havent studied these

dallasdave

Reaction score
dd, i actually think we should keep dak as his value is very low currently and in the worse case scenario, he would be the best backup in the league. with his rpo skills and size, he could run much more in a backup role.

at his current value, he would not help much in a trade up in the draft.
Well you do have a point there, what could we get for Dak ??? Would he be of more value as a backup ??? What is Daks Ceiling????
****On a side note -This just in Mirror Melon -now known as MelonPutty said his evil half is in total breakdown and has put his head in a cat liter box and thinks he is home sweet home.:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:Stay tuned for more on "As the Melon Turns"

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You could also find an individual shot of Dak getting buried by the pass rush if you wanted, but neither individual shot would tell the true or full story. The reality is Dak and the O-line both share in the blame, along with others.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score

It's often directly an OL issue when the QB gets pressured or sacked.

It's not directly an OL issue that multiple pressures/sacks in a game affect the QB even on plays when he has a clean pocket. Unfortunately, it's also nothing new with Prescott.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
You could also find an individual shot of Dak getting buried by the pass rush if you wanted, but neither individual shot would feel the true or full story. The reality is Dak and the O-line both share in the blame, along with others.
Agreed

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It may seem cruel but when you reach a decision about a players performance (as I have with Dak), you have to go a different direction. Every step you take down the wrong path takes you that much further from your destination. Its the only fair thing for the organization and the player even though it may not seem that way at the time.
Dude,a dose of the bench for the #4 could be the catalyst needed in getting him back on the track of his "16" season style.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

I feel ya pain James but maybe we should let Dak play out the year. After all we don’t have any other viable choice. I mean I guess we could purposely Tank and start backups but I’m not sure the team is ready for that yet since we are only 1/2 game out

Anthony Anthony Anthony. I feel ya. Please see above

Stop it Claude. Be positive

My amigo.