What to do at the QB position

Batman1980

Reaction score
Dak would be worth a conditional 4th at most, every game pretty much since the Atlanta game has hammered his trade value.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
They need a pure pocket passer to make this team function. Someone that can thread the needle when necessary, Dak is not that guy.
No they don't..... not with Zeke

Dak is perfect for this team.... we just took all his toys

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I understand your point, but how many All Pro QBs do you think there are or that have ever been that are QB coaches in the NFL. History undeniably shows that being a top QB in the NFL is not a requirent to being a top QB coach, or even a QB coach at all. Ocassionally there are QB coaches that weren’t even QBs in college, much less the NFL. Often it’s the Kellen Moore type player that becomes a good coach because he didn’t have the elite physical skills to rely on so he had to make his way by learning and understanding the game better than others.

I get it & not arguing the overall point. I'm just saying Kellen never "made his way" by developing his own skills so I wouldn't have much confidence in his understanding of the nuances.

I'll put it to you the way one of my golfing buddies put it. This guy was "coaching" people & always asking folks could he work with them. My buddy plays with him one day and says he was OK but not a scratch golfer or anything. So, I asked him if he was going to work with him & he said "H no. If he can't beat me, I don't need his thoughts in my head".

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yup I remember seeing that in the Houston game. The receiver was open in the end zone for a long TD and Dak just checked it down. Would've been 6 points with most QBs.

dallasdave

Reaction score
dd is having a field day with melon. wonder how long poor melon can last as dd delivers volley after volley and mirror is laughing at various inadequacies of his 'twin' :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Dak needs to go and anything we get for him would be good.

****On a side note @waldoputty is reporting live from the field breaking news. Mirror Melon has said he is ready now to be called Melonputty and wants us to call him that from now on,, stay turned for more breaking news on "As the Melon Turns"