Whataburger

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I moved to the FL panhandle a few months ago. There is a Whataburger next to where I work and live. I've always loved their burgers, but I've having to give it a rest because I was eating there way too much and I was starting to tire of their burgers. For a fast food place I think their burgers are best. I've had In-n-Out a few times when I was on west coast and I never understood the hype. The employees were super friendly but the burgers were just okay.

jimmy40

Reaction score
I get th
Had some Whataburger for lunch today. It had been a while since I last paid them a visit.

I like that HEB sells Whataburger condiments. I can make a nice thick burger at home and enjoy the Whataburger mustard and ketchup.
The pancake mix and sausage is really good.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welp, just had lunch at Central BBQ in Memphis. Probably top three best ever. I had St Louis style there last night, was pretty bad.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Welp, just had lunch at Central BBQ in Memphis. Probably top three best ever. I had St Louis style there last night, was pretty bad.
Can I still call you "Dex"? Or is "Tabasco" your preferred nomenclature? :)

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Never had Whataburger. I want to try one soon. I loved In & Out when I was in L.A., hated those lines though. However, there are plenty of hamburger stands in the L.A. area (mostly in the hood) that beat In & Out.

I do love 5 Guys because I can go all the way with a Hamburger unlike other places where you have to substitute or pay extra. Another place similar is Fuddruckers but the difference is that you actually fix the burger yourself.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Whataburger is a solid choice and a Texas staple but I am more of a Phils ice house (Austin) kind of guy. Dan's hamburgers are the austin local equivalent to whataburger (Corpus Christi.) dans has real good curly fries and it's a wash regarding the burgers themselves.

If any of you get an opportunity to go to Phil's ice house I highly recommend the 78704 burger with sweet potatoe fries, hold the chipotle mayo.

I drooled a little bit writing this.

TheCowboy

Reaction score
My friend and I once ate 2 4 meat 4 cheese burgers each at Whataburger once at the same time. That's 8 patties total and 8 slices of cheese lmao thought I was gonna die but it was so good.

In-N-Out was a good change of pace when I lived down there. Didn't find it better than Whataburger though. Animal style everything by the way.

Now that I'm back in NY there isn't anything close to the fast food chains Texas has haha.

aria

Reaction score
Sadly, one of my last meals at Whataburger. I didn't eat it often, usually after 11 pm and heavy drinking, but when I did I'd go big. I sent a scathing email and banned them after they discontinued the A1 Thick 'N Hearty. It broke my heart.

ag9RoRv.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sadly, one of my last meals at Whataburger. I didn't eat it often, usually after 11 pm and heavy drinking, but when I did I'd go big. I sent a scathing email and banned them after they discontinued the A1 Thick 'N Hearty. It broke my heart.

ag9RoRv.jpg
You at all that??

You can give @LocimusPrime a run for his money!! :dance::dance:

aria

Reaction score
You at all that??

You can give @LocimusPrime a run for his money!! :dance::dance:
Lol, yeah, but like I said it was on rare occasions and alcohol induced. I know this sounds bad, and probably is, but I've probably only eaten there 9-10 times sober (out of hundreds, literally) in my entire life. When I did, I would stick to the grilled chicken sandwich which is pretty decent.

As I said in the other thread, work out and eat right for 3 weeks and consume every calorie I lost in one day.

Last edited:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone go try that ground ribeye burger from Jack in the Box and let me know how it is :lmao:

Haven't been to one of those in 10 years!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Someone go try that ground ribeye burger from Jack in the Box and let me know how it is :lmao:

Haven't been to one of those in 10 years!

heh Speaking of Jack in the Box. I remember eating their tacos after a night of drinking. (it was great always having non-drinker friends to drive!) For some reason, when I was lit, those tacos tasted good.

I remember one day ordering those tacos when I was sober. OMFG that was like eating cardboard rofl Disgusting haha

Someone told me they were frozen tacos and they deep fried them (lettuce and all) when they were preparing them haha