Whataburger

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I miss Whataburger and looking forward to throwing down a few when I am in Dallas in Nov for the Skins game!

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
heh Speaking of Jack in the Box. I remember eating their tacos after a night of drinking. (it was great always having non-drinker friends to drive!) For some reason, when I was lit, those tacos tasted good.

I remember one day ordering those tacos when I was sober. OMFG that was like eating cardboard rofl Disgusting haha

Someone told me they were frozen tacos and they deep fried them (lettuce and all) when they were preparing them haha

Everything taste better after a night at the bar.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Dude, come out to California and try Slaters 50/50. All your sauces at your beckon call.

You poor souls.
I am the condiment king. You name it, I’ve done it, or about to do it.

You’re lucky bro to have such access.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I am the condiment king. You name it, I’ve done it, or about to do it.

You’re lucky bro to have such access.
Fletch, you're a great guy, brother!!

If you ever make it out to SoCal, PM me, and I'll give ya all the spots! :)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I want some Hardees or Carl Junior’s. Don’t have em here in Abilene.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Fletch, you're a great guy, brother!!

If you ever make it out to SoCal, PM me, and I'll give ya all the spots! :)
Ditto Trouty!

And you’re on. Same with you if ya ever get out to West Texas!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Whataburger is my choice for a burger, but if I go to DQ I gotta have a steak finger basket. Or Tacos. Sometimes both.
I've never ventured that far out at a D.Q ,,,two BBQ sandwiches are the usual order from there for me.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You've only had one each once, yet you make a declarative statement...
That by all accounts and considerations he's aptly qualified in rendering his personal judgment pertaining of the two in question,,, yes?o_O

:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That by all accounts and considerations he's aptly qualified in rendering his personal judgment pertaining of the two in question,,, yes?o_O

:lmao:
What post are you replying to, Mel? As, admittedly, my casing-liner brain cells are burnt out.

What post number was my post you replied to, W?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Crap!,,, idk? You broke pretty heavy on a member who said he'd eaten at in-n-out and whataburger each only one time and the whataburger dining experience was of a resounding positive memory overwhelmingly surpassing the table fare proffered at in-n-outo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Crap!,,, idk? You broke pretty heavy on a member who said he'd eaten at in-n-out and whataburger each only one time and the whataburger dining experience was of a resounding positive memory overwhelmingly surpassing the table fare proffered at in-n-outo_O
Lol. I guess I went too far.

My bad to whomever I relied to :)

Duane

Reaction score
Got a Whataburger chorizo burger today and I have mixed feelings. On one hand I love chorizo but on the other hand the burger doesn't quite come together in my opinion.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Got a Whataburger chorizo burger today and I have mixed feelings. On one hand I love chorizo but on the other hand the burger doesn't quite come together in my opinion.

It looks disgusting and I love chorizo. Won't be trying that one :laugh:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
It's a different burger from most. They have patties similar to say McDonald's, but much much wider and I think a bit better quality. McDonald's burger are like Tyrion compared to Jamie being Whataburger.

I don't know for sure, but I believe they also sprinkle seasoning salt on their burgers which gives them a much better flavor.

Don't forget to try the spicy ketchup! I believe they make it with roasted red bell peppers which if you've ever had spaghetti made with roasted red pepper. It makes a HUGE difference in flavor.

When you finally make it to one. Just go in and order a burger and try it without expectations. You without question will know it's a far better burger than your average joint.

Their fries are very similar to McDonald's too (shoestring fries) which I prefer also.

Ok, I'm in Houston now.and am going to try to get to a Whataburger. What should I order?

This has been a long time coming.