Where does Garrett land?

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
In 4 of those divisional round playoff games we were one possession away from advancing to a championship game. The first one ended with an interception. The 2nd the catch that wasn’t. The third a miraculous 3rd and 20 and the last a failed last possession . I wouldn’t call those garbage. I’d call them heartbreaking losses having a great opportunity in all to win.
eventually u have to figure out how to win some of those games or u will be like garrett looking for a job

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Soooo, we still have 3 people crying because coach Cancer's gone?

So 3 people see how great he is and the rest of the world is wrong? :laugh:
I wouldn’t judge by a few noisemakers in a Lynch Mob on an anonymous fan forum.

And I think even the supporters like myself realize why a change was necessary and imminent but it doesn’t mean we can’t recognize some of the progress that was made despite the disappointments without the constant bashing typical on social media.

cml750

Reaction score
Soooo, we still have 3 people crying because coach Cancer's gone?

So 3 people see how great he is and the rest of the world is wrong? :laugh:
It is mind boggling. I suspect they may be distant cousins of Garrett or something??? Any rational person with an ounce of football knowledge knows beyond a shadow of a doubt Garrett was/is pure trash as a coach. Oh well, I am glad the village idiot will no longer be patrolling the sidelines of the team I love. Maybe the Garrett lovers will follow him to the high school gig he may be coaching one day if some school district is dumb enough to hire him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It is mind boggling. I suspect they may be distant cousins of Garrett or something??? Any rational person with an ounce of football knowledge knows beyond a shadow of a doubt Garrett was/is pure trash as a coach. Oh well, I am glad the village idiot will no longer be patrolling the sidelines of the team I love. Maybe the Garrett lovers will follow him to the high school gig he may be coaching one day if some school district is dumb enough to hire him.

Plankton

Reaction score
He'll join Nick Saban as an analyst at Alabama, and wait for the next hiring cycle.