Where would you rank Dak?

Nav22

Reaction score
Wasn’t that close to Vince Young’s record at one point? He had a terrible coach, too.
Dak’s numbers through 3 years are on Russell Wilson’s level through his first 3 years.

What kind of planet are you people from who think we ought to throw away a young, successful, WINNING QB?

Nav22

Reaction score
How much money for a bottom of the barrel qb
83 Total TD, 27 INT.

32-16 record with a coaching staff the entire fanbase says is terrible.

“Bottom of the barrel”? Hahahaha wow

You should watch some non-Cowboys NFL games next year. Pay close attention and take notes.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak’s numbers through 3 years are on Russell Wilson’s level through his first 3 years.

What kind of planet are you people from who think we ought to throw away a young, successful, WINNING QB?

I wouldn’t throw him away. I also wouldn’t pay him 30MM a year until I see him in 2019.

sunalsorises

Reaction score

I never said throw him away. I just said that win/loss stat is similar to what people were saying about Vince Young who washed out rather quickly. To be fair, Vince’s throwing mechanics were more flawed than Dak’s and Vince had pea-sized brain.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
why are you upset. I just pointed to your own post and your own comments...

late in the games...the ball is in Zeke's hand...when we try to win and seal wins....

the question is if Dak is so good in winning games and coming back..why can't he just get a lead and keep it in the first 3.5 quarters...

and I am glad you are giving all the credit to Dak for all the wins..the rest of the team is chumps...except for the great OL he needs, the #1 WR he needs, the great RB he needs and the defense he needs to help him....I mean God knows he won the Saints game all by his lonesome...all of the 13 points all by himself...good for dak

I think the team answerd ur question for you late last yr and confirmed it in the offseason in firing Linehan.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak gets all the credit for the wins, even when he plays poorly (like Oakland in 2017) but none of the real blame for the losses.

That usually falls on the defense or Garrett.

This may be right. Happens with a lot of QB’s in the nfl. But it isn’t fair.

That being said. I wouldn’t lump Garret in as being mistreated.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Name 20 starting qb’s you would take over Dak today...

You can’t and neither can anyone else on this forum...

Wentz
Brady
Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Roethlisberger
Brees
Luck
Rivers
Ryan
Mayfield
Watson
Goff
Newton
Stafford
Darnold
Garoppolo
Cousins
Carr
Foles

That was easy.

Add in Murray and Haskins at the least once this draft happens.

Dalton, Winston, Mariota and Trubisky are debatable.

I'd honestly put the stiff in the mid 20's.

Sydla

Reaction score
This may be right. Happens with a lot of QB’s in the nfl. But it isn’t fair.

That being said. I wouldn’t lump Garret in as being mistreated.

LOL.

You won’t hear me giving Garrett a pass!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wentz
Brady
Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Roethlisberger
Brees
Luck
Rivers
Ryan
Mayfield
Watson
Goff
Newton
Stafford
Darnold
Garoppolo
Cousins
Carr
Foles

That was easy.

Add in Murray and Haskins at the least once this draft happens.

Dalton, Winston, Mariota and Trubisky are debatable.

I'd honestly put the stiff in the mid 20's.

Kudos...:clap:

We shall see how they all measure up in 2019. Can’t say I would take all of them, I did a list around pg three of this thread with a yes or no by each name...

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
83 Total TD, 27 INT.

32-16 record with a coaching staff the entire fanbase says is terrible.

“Bottom of the barrel”? Hahahaha wow

You should watch some non-Cowboys NFL games next year. Pay close attention and take notes.
Does anybody want to play a drinking game where when either this one or the CowboyRoyTroll types out “32-16” you have to take a swig?

stiletto

Reaction score
I'll say 11-12, with the potential to go higher. Rookie year and last half of last year he was a Top 10 QB easy. Now if he only had a good coach...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak gets all the credit for the wins, even when he plays poorly (like Oakland in 2017) but none of the real blame for the losses.

That usually falls on the defense or Garrett.
or the WRs, the TE, the OL, bad game from Zeke, and section 205, row 22

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Stats say Dak was fantastic after the Cooper trade and fantastic as a rookie. He was average in other portions of his young career.

32-16 record and outstanding play for most of your career? From a 4th-round pick who’s entering his 4th season? A kid who’s a natural-born leader and is as clutch as they come?

Uh, yeah, I’ll take that all day. He’s about to get PAID for a reason.
he was a total bus driver as a rookie. make no mistakes. let zeke run us to victory. he was totally and absolutely expected to just be the bus driver.

and you make a great point about cooper...Dak needs a very strong supporting cast to succeed... like a #1 WR, a great OL, a strong backfield and a defense that can pull out a few games...

he will get paid, but not sure what that has to do anything about where he ranks in the NFL among other QBs...

but it seems like Dak lovers are going with a new strategy since all the stats haven't helped them....now, all you Dak lovers say is....he is going to get paid....deal with it or something to that effect

even if he gets paid the highest QB contract ever....he would still be an average QB.