Which roster is better - Dallas or Philly?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My point is specific to the comment about the Raiders trading him.

The trade is meaningless in terms of Cooper's ability. It's does not even give any indication about how the Raiders felt about him considering they traded away a great player like Mack.
Obviously Coopers talent level isn’t in question. We gave up 1st round pick for him. I think you totally missed the jest of my thought.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’m comparing their passing ability . Wentz is a greater prolific passer. I’m not measuring their winning percentage, etc. Those are team stats.
Stronger arm yes but Wentz isn't more accurate than Dak. Wentz has a lower ypa, more interceptions, lower passer rating and less completion percentage......exactly how is Wentz a greater prolific passer and only thing he beats Dak in is arm strength.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Whatever you want to believe.

You are consistently missing the point so at this point, you can think whatever delusional point you want.
Don’t try to weasel out and answer the question.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Stronger arm yes but Wentz isn't more accurate than Dak. Wentz has a lower ypa, more interceptions, lower passer rating and less completion percentage......exactly how is Wentz a greater prolific passer and only thing he beats Dak in is arm strength.
Do you think Dak is a more prolific passer than Wentz?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
So let me get this straight....... our safeties are “better” because they worked better with our CBs?

No offense but that’s the funniest rationale I have ever heard for defending why players that aren’t as good by any rational measure are actually better.

I mean are you arguing that if you put Malcolm Jenkins here in Dallas as our SS, he wouldn’t be better than Heath?
Results

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Do you think Dak is a more prolific passer than Wentz?
Yes Dak is better than Wentz. Stats, eye test and anything else proves it. The ones saying Wentz is better has taken into the hype trap or has an agenda against Dak.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Whatever you want to believe.

You are consistently missing the point so at this point, you can think whatever delusional point you want.
You claim that it’s absurd to think a Sb winning staff could be inferior to a non Super Bowl winning staff. That only true homers would argue otherwise

When I bring up an example that wouldn’t support a “true homer”, you quickly dissemble.

Exactly what I expected.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
They were more talented than you give them credit for but it makes a nice Dak feather in the cap acting like he lifted a mediocre team to new heights.

Saying they weren't a super bowl roster isnt giving them enough credit?

Jesus christ, yeah you are just making stuff up. Nevermind.

Guess a team starting both Crawfords, Terrell, McClain, Collins, Scandrick, Carr, and rookie Brown on defense is a super bowl team to you.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes Dak is better than Wentz. Stats, eye test and anything else proves it. The ones saying Wentz is better has taken into the hype trap or has an agenda against Dak.
I’m just looking at his passing ability. Pretend your not a Cowboy fan and use an unbiased eye test.lol

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I’m just looking at his passing ability. Pretend your not a Cowboy fan and use an unbiased eye test.lol
I have. You are the one bypassing the stats to maker believe Wentz is better. Again are you going to answer my question or run in circles like most Wentz lovers.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I hate Wentz. Just admire his passing skills.
Thats fine admire all you want but the team you say you are a fan of is better. Maybe you should admire him instead of a subpar QB compared to him. I see you still haven't answered my question.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I hate Wentz. Just admire his Prolific passing skills.

I think Wentz is around 20th or lower in yards per pass attempt since entering the league.

I'd aim my aspirations much higher than that. Wentz is fine as a passer, but nothing special by any means at this point.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think Wentz is around 20th or lower in yards per pass attempt since entering the league.

I'd aim my aspirations much higher than that. Wentz is fine as a passer, but nothing special by any means at this point.
I understand . I just wish we could incorporate that prolific passing ability into Daks other intangible assets.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Thats fine admire all you want but the team you say you are a fan of is better. Maybe you should admire him instead of a subpar QB compared to him. I see you still haven't answered my question.
Possibly but it’s marginal at best.

Sydla

Reaction score
Don’t try to weasel out and answer the question.

It’s a dumb question because you are trying to play this game of gotcha because the 94 Browns were coached by Belichick.

This is simple, if you want to believe that a HC in his 8th year with only two playoff wins is better than a coach that won a SB in his second year as coach, have at it.