Who fumbled, lads, Dak or Hunter? And how Dallas punched itself in the face

Steve007

Reaction score
My feeling are hurt now? And you accuse me of gas lighting and deflecting? LOL. Go watch more football and learn how the game is played instead of wasting people's time making foolish comments on internet forums.
LOL

Zman5

Reaction score
What was odd was even after the ball is dropping from Luepke chest he made no effort to reach for it.
He was a runner at NDSU, so, it's not like he's carried the ball 10 times since high school.

Just a weird, unfortunate play that seems to strike at the worst times for the Cowboys.
It looks like he thought is was a play action pass play and he wasn't supposed to get the ball.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was credited with the fumble. No I don't hate Dak. You guys who idolize Dak say you "hate Dak" if you criticize him.
Who cares who gets credit for the fumble? No one. It was Luepkes fault Just ask him. Hate on Bond wannabe but isn’t.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Who cares who gets credit for the fumble? No one. It was Luepkes fault Just ask him. Hate on Bond wannabe but isn’t.
It seems *most likely* that Luepke simply blew the play and thought he was supposed to just get a play fake. Especially with his dive w/o the ball.

If there is any interview quote specifying this, I hope someone posts this.

We're not in a position to *know*, but I think most likely it was Luepke.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It seems *most likely* that Luepke simply blew the play and thought he was supposed to just get a play fake. Especially with his dive w/o the ball.

You think? Watch the closeup replay.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What was odd was even after the ball is dropping from Luepke chest he made no effort to reach for it.
He was a runner at NDSU, so, it's not like he's carried the ball 10 times since high school.

Just a weird, unfortunate play that seems to strike at the worst times for the Cowboys.
exactly. he dove like he had the ball. not sure what he was thinking.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
It was clearly Dak's fault. They are just covering for him because they know how much hate he already gets. The guy was running a fake and Dak forgot what play he called. That's why he never even looks back or down or even attempts to stop. Wouldn't be a normal game without a boneheaded play by Dak.

conner01

Reaction score

I looked like he thought it was a fake. He is a rookie so maybe he missed the call. I assume we will find out