Who is disappointed?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad to see you enjoying the win.

Big time!!!!!! but that won't translate into losing my football reality if that's ok with you....and allowed here....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big time!!!!!! but that won't translate into losing my football reality if that's ok with you....and allowed here....
Oh good. I’m glad you can enjoy winning the game. Our true fans are ecstatic, and the trolls here are not.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh good. I’m glad you can enjoy winning the game. Our true fans are ecstatic, and the trolls here are not.

I highly recommend you do not let your personal views interfere with the neutrality and freedom of this great site to let its members freely express there opinions....if there is a certain agenda we need to adhere to you need as a Mod to advise us accordingly..thks

Calling me a Troll is totally uncalled for sorry.....

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Disappointed that this guarantees Garrett’s return? Unbelievably, I’ve already seen this written a few times since the game ended.

Yes, I expected this to happen.

I don't "hate" Garrett but it's hard to find both a top OC and DC if the Head Coach is not one of them.

The best way to get a better OC would be to hire one as the HC.

Keeping 2018 co-DC Richard might only be possible by hiring him as the HC.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I highly recommend you do not let your personal views interfere with the neutrality and freedom of this great site to let its members freely express there opinions....if there is a certain agenda we need to adhere to you need as a Mod to advise us accordingly..thks

Perhaps you can point out where I called you a troll?

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Hated by the fans loved by the players. Guess which one actually matters. The players respond to him. They fight for him and if that's the worse case scenario then I can find a way to live with Garrett for another season.
They talked about the players liking Garrett and believing in Dak on the post game show last night

Hadenough

Reaction score
Garrett showed that he can improve. He had this team ready to play today against a salty Seahawk team that was no joke. Just like Dak he did good job today and deserves credit! Way to go Cowboys!!!!

Blake

Reaction score

He didn't call you a troll but you were easily triggered because you KNOW you are one. A degenerate poster is all you are. You have nothing constructive to offer any discussion.

Your defensiveness exposes your character, or lack there of POOPY

Hadenough

Reaction score
Their hate runs so deep they can’t even enjoy a win without ripping Dak for his negative plays and ignoring the clutch plays he made to help win the game.

It’s sad really.
It is sad! Dak layed it all out in that game and took some wicked hits and made some great runs and throws! People need to sit back and enjoy the heck out this win while watching the other playoff games today.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Disappointed that this guarantees Garrett’s return? Unbelievably, I’ve already seen this written a few times since the game ended.

Meh, I'll take the win but yes, it irritates me beyond belief that the clapping clown isn't going anywhere.

bratch59

Reaction score
Agree, this could have easily been something like Cowboys 34, Seahawks 12.
Which is about what the score would have been if not for a missed pi call at the goal line and a bogus holging call on kick return

Hadenough

Reaction score
Which is about what the score would have been if not for a missed pi call at the goal line and a bogus holging call on kick return
IM not going to complain too much about that kick return call. The 3rd down play before that when Wilson was sacked it was an obvious face mask and the Seahawks should of still had the ball. I think the refs knew they blew it so they just did a makeup bogus call on that return.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Bogus? There was a very clear hit to the back the refs didn't call. It was immediately obvious the play was going to result in a penalty, but they called a hold rather the hit in the back.

Mrrogerius

Reaction score
I'm pleased with how this team is currently built and I'll give Jason some credit for it. I'm with everyone that is more concerned about how much they decide to pay Dak. He's a worse QB then Jason is HC IMHO.

aria

Reaction score
As a perfectionist, I’m slightly disappointed but the results were expected. I was confident we would win but thought we would win by more. Seattle’s offensive play was worse then I ever could have dreamed (which is awesome!) and we only won by two points (not so awesome).

Always thought we would win first game and lose second. I think last night made me less confident about the second. Let’s just pray Philthy wins and we don’t have to go to NO, I believe the Fams are more beatable.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
How dare we bring back guys that umm... don't crumble in pressure games, win division titles and playoff games.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Their hate runs so deep they can’t even enjoy a win without ripping Dak for his negative plays and ignoring the clutch plays he made to help win the game.

It’s sad really.
Most are, but a few have the football objectivity to allow themselves to be persuaded if even a little bit.

Risen posted last night that Dak has that clutch factor. He wished that he had a better skill set but the clutch factor was undeniable. That's coming from Risen! I know he rubs people the wrong way and a lot of his humor goes over way too many heads but if you look at my sig, you'll see a quote from Risen from a few seasons ago. If you think I planted it there as a dig on him, you would be correct. If you think I KEPT it there as a dig on him, you would be incorrect. I actually kept it there to remind SOME that the dude, as polarizing as he can be, isn't stupid. He recognizes when the team (or even players, in this particular case) are starting to become special and he's not so insulated in a foregone conclusion to actually post it up on this forum (even though he knows he'll catch a ton of shot from fellow posters).

This is no love letter to Risen (because he still pisses me off a lot of times) it's just a "let's bring it back to reality" about some posters. There's a few "Dak haters" on this board that are slowly coming around. And, again, some that never will.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Yep totally agree.....Dak will be our cancer if Jerry signs him to a long term deal this off-season....we can only hope that Jerry wont buy into the hoopla and go get a QB that is well a QB......

Can't believe it took me this long to ignore you. Bye bye.