Who Is To Blame For The Star Wars Fiasco?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
"Failed" how?

I'm curious about that? And why they didn't simply continue to do business with Kamino? It seems like that plot device was simply dismissed.

Didn’t Hux say something about the clones not working out? I don’t remember when and who at this moment.

My guess is whoever has the remote control for the clones can turn them lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't recall that? Anyone else want to weigh in?
I don't know about that, but the idea that they completely switched allegiances so quickly and unilaterally might indeed have had something to do with their being discarded...or maybe they just got too old, and nobody wanted to buy more of them.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I don't know about that, but the idea that they completely switched allegiances so quickly and unilaterally might indeed have had something to do with their being discarded...or maybe they just got too old, and nobody wanted to buy more of them.
The original was from New Zealand, vowel sounds left them confused and disorientated.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Which also doesn't add up. It was sure 'quick and easy' for 'someone' to place an order and have that first batch created, wasn't it? And that was pre-Empire, with apparently no money trail whatsoever. Now imagine the financial resources the Emperror had after Revenge of the Sith? You could pump out clones to do your bidding morning, noon, and night! Along with producing droids from the remaining Techo-Union Army facilities. You would then having both sides of the 'War' on your side, in such staggering numbers that nobody could stand against you. Odd that that somehow never happened though, instead, the droids were simply shut down and the clones continued to age at an accelerated rate and died out?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which also doesn't add up. It was sure 'quick and easy' for 'someone' to place an order and have that first batch created, wasn't it? And that was pre-Empire, with apparently no money trail whatsoever. Now imagine the financial resources the Emperror had after Revenge of the Sith? You could pump out clones to do your bidding morning, noon, and night! Along with producing droids from the remaining Techo-Union Army facilities. You would then having both sides of the 'War' on your side, in such staggering numbers that nobody could stand against you. Odd that that somehow never happened though, instead, the droids were simply shut down and the clones continued to age at an accelerated rate and died out?
Maybe they should add a story, explaining that the cloning facility was destroyed, or that they didn't realize who the clones were really for, when they created them, and now that they know, they won't make any more....or that Palpatine got angry and killed the people (I don't remember their race.) who created the clones, because they failed him, by allowing themselves to be discovered and deceived.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe they should add a story, explaining that the cloning facility was destroyed, or that they didn't realize who the clones were really for, when they created them, and now that they know, they won't make any more....or that Palpatine got angry and killed the people (I don't remember their race.) who created the clones, because they failed him, by allowing themselves to be discovered and deceived.

Someone should probably clean up that mess. Maybe they could have explained it away by having the Seperatist droid armies launch an all-out assault on Kamino and destroying the entire planet so that their adversaries couldn't add more numbers?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone should probably clean up that mess. Maybe they could have explained it away by having the Seperatist droid armies launch an all-out assault on Kamino and destroying the entire planet so that their adversaries couldn't add more numbers?
And people are complaining about the lack of follow through in the GoT story lines! Reading this thread, I realize there's a massive lack of continuity in the Star Wars franchise..............That's why Star Trek is so much better, IMO, though I haven't seen any of the streaming shows. (Assuming there's more than one.)

Londonboy

Reaction score
It's one thing to grow Clones in secret, but how exactly did They equip Them and amass such a vast Fleet of ships without Anybody knowing?
And Why weren't the Guardians of Galactic peace all-powerful Jedi keeping watch on a Planet that will happily breed vast Armies and sell to the highest bidder?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's one thing to grow Clones in secret, but how exactly did They equip Them and amass such a vast Fleet of ships without Anybody knowing?
And Why weren't the Guardians of Galactic peace all-powerful Jedi keeping watch on a Planet that will happily breed vast Armies and sell to the highest bidder?
The planet was hidden, and even removed from the charts in the archive.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The planet was hidden, and even removed from the charts in the archive.
But a fat bloke running a Café knew all about it, meanwhile, the near omniscient Jedi, with a vast network of Govt. resources to call upon, were completely in the dark and none of the Planets on the receiving end of Clone attacks thought of mentioning the fact that enemy casualties all looked suspiciously similar.
And while we're picking holes in the thread bare plot, what kind of assassin uses a weapon that leaves such an obvious clue to who His Employers are?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I can't get past how the bill for 'ordering' those clones happens without anyone knowing about it?