Who is your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all time?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
The "Manster" Mr. Randy White.

The last season of the Beloved Texas Stadium's existence, the family and I made a trip down to the 49'er game just before Turkey Day. Its the game in which Terrible Owens went off for his record setting persomance.

The Tuesday after the game, we went up to Frisco in hopes that the defensive legend would be there. Not to mention it was lunch time and we were hoping to get a decent bit of Texas barbeque. I felt like a bit of a stalker hanging out there. But he was great he spoke with he for a few moments and signed a football, even though I discovered during the course of the conversation that he came in for a business meeting.

So that is why he is my ALL-TIME favorite Cowboy. Mr. Randy White!

Titleist

Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Craig Morton. I remember us being SO bad in the early 60s and then that all changed after drafting Craig. We didn't win the super bowl with him, but at least we were relevant and in contention.

Deep_South

Reaction score
ROGER STAUBACH

The Manster
Troy Aikman
Drew Pearson
Tony Romo
Jason Witten

stowle07

Reaction score
I know he wasn't really a "cowboy" but my favorite player to watch was Deion Sanders. He was definitely entertaining

Mookie

Reaction score
Tony Romo easily, then Emmitt, then T.O. and finally Witten.

WhizKid

Reaction score
1. Darren Woodson
2. Larry Allen
3. Tony Romo
4. Dat Nguyen
5. Demarcus Ware

In about 8 years, Dez will hopefully claim a spot there.

vicjagger

Reaction score
There are so many possibilities, it's hard to choose. Put a gun to my head and I'll say Roger.

But it's hard to beat Larry Allen for pure personality!

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Emmitt Smith is my favorite. I'll never forget the Giants game when he had the separated shoulder, and kept on playing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
vicjagger;5077230 said:
There are so many possibilities, it's hard to choose. Put a gun to my head and I'll say Roger.

But it's hard to beat Larry Allen for pure personality!

Larry Allen had a personality? He never said anything...any chance you're thinking of Nate Newton?

Eskimo

Reaction score
When I was a kid Randy White.

When I was a young adult and we were winning Super Bowls, Emmitt Smith.

Now that I am a bit older and perhaps wiser, Michael Irvin from old Cowboys teams and Tony Romo from the current team. I do think Aikman is the guy who has gone on to become the best media guy from the old teams although Moose and Irvin are good, too.

mldardy

Reaction score
Emmitt. I became a Cowboy fan in the early 80s so I missed Staubach. Dorsett was my favorite throughout the 80s but once Emmitt came along he was and still is my favorite Cowboy.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ehcrossing;5076826 said:
Growing up as a Cowboys fan in the 90's I loved the triplets. To me though, Darren Woodson set the standard. Woody was like a general on the field. He is that DB the Boys have missed. And my favorite Cowboy ever. Who is your favorite Cowboy?

tony-dorsett.jpg

vicjagger

Reaction score
Chuck 54;5077246 said:
Larry Allen had a personality? He never said anything...any chance you're thinking of Nate Newton?

Nah. Just trying out my sarcasm.

I just can't seem to get it. :bang2:

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Larry Allen followed by Too Tall Jones.

Thank you for reminding meof Kenny. Gant.

WalterPayton is favorite non Cowboy.