Why Daryl Johnston says firing Jason Garrett would 'sabotage' the Cowboys

JustChip

Reaction score
How does "the boss" get fired when he's the owner?

Any other ridiculous apples to oranges comparisons you want to try to make while you're digging yourself this hole?
That’s my point - it’s a better case to fire the G. M. here which we all know isn’t going to happen.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Proof of what? That I believe I saw or heard it. Lol

That your claim was actually true.

Maybe I’ll misremember an imaginary poll where I “heard” his rating was 0% and pollute the board with that falsehood too?

Dre11

Reaction score
Really? Which one of us is actually trying to move goalposts here?

I mean you can’t even answer the question that was asked.

Obviously you have a hard time with comprehension, I said if he doesn’t , I’ll entertain the thought of moving on from him. You on the other hand will just continue to move the goalposts 2 in 8..blah blah, 3 in blah,blah. ...lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And you thinking that rules don’t apply to you or your buddies making stuff up is even more pathetic. Now I can see why your board was shut down.
Are you really accustomed to everyone agreeing or not taking you on? Lol.
Buckle up!!

Just because you think or believe Garrett is the root to all evil doesn’t make it Factual.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was I defending someone?

Clearly, your good buddy Greg. Did you think nobody would notice?

I thought I was using your own standards against you. Still waiting for evidence those guys were all sycophants and Parcells kept Jerry from hiring Garrett.

You're doing great at avoiding those points, but I'm kinda stubborn.

Show me wher I claimed that to be anything more than an opinion. Otherwise, you’ll be exposed for jumping in with a truly poor plan of attack to try and fail to defend one of your “buddies”. Things have been really nice between the veterans around here and most of the newcomers. Do you really want to turn that into an “us vs them” thing now?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Obviously you have a hard time with comprehension, I said if he doesn’t , I’ll entertain the thought of moving on from him. You on the other hand will just continue to move the goalposts 2 in 8..blah blah, 3 in blah,blah. ...lol

Really? Did you not ask what we would do if he won another playoff game? Did your forget already?

Comprehension isn’t possible when it’s jibberish.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That’s my point - it’s a better case to fire the G. M. here which we all know isn’t going to happen.

It might be better, but it’s not possible. Firing the head coach if he’s fails again, is.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That your claim was actually true.

Maybe I’ll misremember an imaginary poll where I “heard” his rating was 0% and pollute the board with that falsehood too?
I don’t have a problem with that if that’s what you believe. Then we’ll let the forum decide.

Belief and Faith are powerful. But that doesn’t make them Factual.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Stash is only referencing the rule in this specific argument. He doesn't go around slapping CZ rules on folks. Grab a chair and stay a while, you'll see he's a ******* amazing poster.

I like Streetwise, too, just not his argument here. But that's just imo.

I've experienced stash before.

As far as Greg's argument and the rule, as I understand it he recalled a local poll from three years ago. That in itself is enough to disclaim it. All the rule citing, in my humble opinion, reminds me of my 5 y/o constantly telling me how the 12 y/o is doing this or not doing that. Guess it struck too close to home and now I'm having a little fun with it by showing how we can use rules to the detriment of real communication between people. I'm not above these back and forths but sometimes it just reads like people are just... you know... measuring their junk. There's other websites you can see that. Like American Pickers or something.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you really accustomed to everyone agreeing or not taking you on? Lol.
Buckle up!!

Just because you think or believe Garrett is the root to all evil doesn’t make it Factual.

If you think false unsupported claims, lying and ********ting is acceptable, it’s you who needs to “buckle up.”

The word is out on you. You were a banned embarrassment at your last stop who made unsupported claims there too. Keep it up and you’ll meet the same fate again.

Your past site may have been trash where anything goes, but this place isn’t.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

As far as Greg's argument and the rule, as I understand it he recalled a local poll from three years ago. That in itself is enough to disclaim it. All the rule citing, in my humble opinion, reminds me of my 5 y/o constantly telling me how the 12 y/o is doing this or not doing that. Guess it struck too close to home and now I'm having a little fun with it by showing how we can use rules to the detriment of real communication between people. I'm not above these back and forths but sometimes it just reads like people are just... you know... measuring their junk. There's other websites you can see that. Like American Pickers or something.
American Pickers is a fine, fine show! That Frankie Fritz, what a guy!

As for rule 19, I couldn't care less, either way. I just know that the premise of calling Garrett a good coach, or Jerry a good owner is woefully incorrect.

Dre11

Reaction score
Really? Did you not ask what we would do if he won another playoff game? Did your forget already?

Comprehension isn’t possible when it’s jibberish.

And I called your answer blah,blah , moving the goalpost bs. There’s no jibberish, just your lack of comprehension.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t have a problem with that if that’s what you believe. Then we’ll let the forum decide.

Belief and Faith are powerful. But that doesn’t make them Factual.

Let’s also let the forum decide how long they’ll put up with someone who makes unsupported claims again and again and runs when called on them.

Word is out on you and your past history. And they’re all being proven to be true.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I called your answer blah,blah , moving the goalpost bs. There’s no jibberish, just your lack of comprehension.

No comprehending jibberish nonsense.

You’re terrible at debate. Completely over your head.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you think false unsupported claims, lying and bull****ting is acceptable, it’s you who needs to “buckle up.”

The word is out on you. You were a banned embarrassment at your last stop who made unsupported claims there too. Keep it up and you’ll meet the same fate again.

Your past site may have been trash where anything goes, but this place isn’t.
I was on that forum until the day it closed . You obviously don’t have all of the correct information.

I was a well respected member even asked to be a Mod but after taking on a group of Homers and a couple Mods aligned with them did have some heated battles as we tried to clean the forum up for all to feel comfortable not just those in a clique. Which created some hated rivals.

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
Clearly, your good buddy Greg. Did you think nobody would notice?

Lol. That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. To clarify, Greg is DHB. Ask heath (Aviano here) about me and Greg.

Show me wher I claimed that to be anything more than an opinion. Otherwise, you’ll be exposed for jumping in with a truly poor plan of attack to try and fail to defend one of your “buddies”. Things have been really nice between the veterans around here and most of the newcomers. Do you really want to turn that into an “us vs them” thing now?

Look guy, I'm just saying you're too uptight. The only person I'm seeing here who is against anyone is you. See, there were a multitude of responses you could have given to what I said. You took the path of name calling and defensiveness. It's ok, I'm not upset or anything. I just see this trend from you and I'm calling it out. There's a certain mindset which takes an obvious bit of silliness as an attack on your person. I'm just trying to help. :thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Also, your boy DieHardBlues has a bit of a history here, before y'all came. He came in the first exodus in '16. When Irvin was accused of rape, he jumped on and made threads and posts calling our Irv a rapist and horrible person, then when he was exonerated he never came back here to say he was wrong. Scumbag move, brother. He was almost literally the only member of 25k doing so. Just to shine. Just to be the cool guy.

He's a wannabe edgy poster. I read the Fireside Chat and half the folks in there don't like him either, y'all just put up with him.

I think y'all know this better than myself.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Let’s also let the forum decide how long they’ll put up with someone who makes unsupported claims again and again and runs when called on them.

Word is out on you and your past history. And they’re all being proven to be true.
Lol
You can’t handle being challenged . You must be used to running the roost here.

Last edited: