Why Daryl Johnston says firing Jason Garrett would 'sabotage' the Cowboys

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can’t? Dude. You’re the guy making up false **** and running when called on it. I’m fine with keeping this up and escalating things until it has to be addressed by higher authorities if that’s where you want to take it?
Running? I’m right here.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I like him but he's got to win now. No more excuses.
Fair enough. Do I call you "Haim" or "Jeremiah?" Cuz your username as is aint happening :)

It reads as "Hammer J" for me, which is kinda rad, too :)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
When you said he was a rapist as per his charges, then don't come back to clarify and let those bullshyte claims float on, yeah, that isn't savory or right. It's one thing to not like a person because of your perceived thoughts on him, its another to slander him in the middle of his accusations, just for sensationalism posting, and then never return to clarify once said person is exonerated.

Post whatever you must, but show humility when you're wrong. Or be labeled a turd poster by myself (and apparently many others), and not care. Whatevs. That's on you...
Wrong about what? That I believed he is a rapist. I don’t need a conviction for that.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Fair enough. Do I call you "Haim" or "Jeremiah?" Cuz your username as is aint happening :)

It reads as "Hammer J" for me, which is kinda rad, too :)

Whatever is fine. Nicknames are given, not taken. But you broke the code regarding my actual name. Surprised at how long it took some folks. I've always thought it should read like, "hemorrhage," except with a, "haim," instead of, "hem."

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wrong about what? That I believed he is a rapist. I don’t need a conviction for that.
You thought he raped that woman in the hotel. He was exonerated. Let me guess, you're dug in your little foxhole and think he raped her, too?

If not, then my point stands.

If so, then my other point stands (re:humility).

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Whatever is fine. Nicknames are given, not taken. But you broke the code regarding my actual name. Surprised at how long it took some folks. I've always thought it should read like, "hemorrhage," except with a, "haim," instead of, "hem."
Hemorrhoid it is!! :D JK

Sorry for posting the name, brother. I'll call ya Haim. They're one of my favorite new bands, so it's easy to type :)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You thought he raped that woman in the hotel. He was exonerated. Let me guess, you're dug in your little foxhole and think he raped her, too?

If not, then my point stands.

If so, then my other point stands (re:humility).
Did you think OJ was innocent too? I loved OJ but he was a murderer and I still believe Irvin has raped women whether it was those or not.

Irvin should have been in prison from that hotel deal back in Carolina. He’s a bad man and coke head. If he didn’t play football would have been prison years ago.

Is that a fact ? No. But that’s what I believe. You guys can’t handle that type of discussion over here?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heath said he was my buddy?

Rule 19 is knocking at the door, roo. You're going to have to back that one up.

Where did I say that? Or care?

Sigh... What made you uptight is your response to me. Again- you could've handled it in so many ways but you got defensive and started namecalling.

Sigh. Who jumped on who here? Who stuck their nose in?

My point seems so far over your head.

Your “point” is awful. Has been from your first post.

My, "horse," is simply pointing out how you can't seem to have a civil discussion with someone who even slightly disagrees with you even when they're trying to have one with you. As I recall it our last back and forth was very similar to this one. But hey, I see you're over 41k now. Good for you. I bet you're really shaping narratives and setting trends.

What did you expect when you jumped in and jumped on me? Sunshine and rainbows? Maybe you should have rethought things before you decided to butt in to try to defend a guy making unsupported claims?

But don’t try to project your own negative vibes and actions on me.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Where did I say that?

Sigh... do keep up. This is getting tedious.

I said to ask heath about my relationship with Greg. You replied-

I have. He’s already given me and the forum the lowdown on your buddy Greg. And his false claims and multiple bans.

Surely you could see how that implies heath said he was my buddy.

The second you hit that reply button you showed you cared.

Sigh. Who jumped on who here? Who stuck their nose in?

I jumped in because you were playing forum police about the rules. Streetwise tried to talk about it and you jumped on him, even though he wasn't even defending Greg. Your tedious piety needed a little ribbing, so I sent it your way. I shouldn't be surprised that it came in my direction, but I'm bored at the moment and don't mind watching you have another meltdown.

Your “point” is awful. Has been from your first post.

That's some great insight right there. You is the smart.

What did you expect when you jumped in and jumped on me? Sunshine and rainbows? Maybe you should have rethought things before you decided to butt in to try to defend a guy making unsupported claims?

Wow dude. You've got some serious blinders on.
Again- this is about YOU. I'm not defending anyone. I'm pointing out how you struggle with civility.

Even now, in your rush to be snarky you can't even recall why I would ask about heath telling you Greg's my buddy when it was literally the last thing you said to me. It's like you don't read, you just wait to post something.

But don’t try to project your own negative vibes and actions on me.

So you don't use ad hominem attacks on people who disagree with you? I'm just, "projecting," all the snide remarks? Should I go through your history in the name of Rule 19?

JustChip

Reaction score
Of course not. Garetts is up and down. He had to beat the Eagles backups with our starters 6-0 just to finally claim his first back-to-back winning season . 3 straight losing seasons with a HOF coach coming after 20 straight winning seasons. Yea big difference there. I promise if Garrett has 20 straight winning seasons I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. It will never happen though.

The problem is if the vocal anti-Garrett posters were around during the first 10 years of the Landry era, Tom wouldn't have had the opportunity to had 20 straight winning seasons since they would want him gone after his 10th season because, by that time, he was an abysmal 1-4 in the playoffs. The Cowboys were known then as the team that couldn't win the big one. And, by the way, there was definitely as significant amount of people that believed Landry couldn't get them over the hump and a change should be made.

Look, I'm not saying Garrett at all costs. I'm simply arguing that it's not as simple as he's had only 1 playoff win. I don't care what Philly or Jacksonville or LA have done - they're completely different situations.

JustChip

Reaction score
It might be better, but it’s not possible. Firing the head coach if he’s fails again, is.

Ok, we agree that he needs to go if he fails. Now, define "fail". I suspect that's where we differ.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Good. Keep on with your act of making things up. We’ll get you the attention you crave yet.
Not having a link to support my claim is not the same as making it up.

I think that poll was after 2014 season so naturally the support would have been higher.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'll have to check them out. Do they play '80's style teen movie themes?
They have a definite 80's sound to them. Such is the rage right now in the more mainstream indie music scene. Check out the Music thread in the OT Zone if you're ever bored. Post some music you like. Our pal @DoctorChicken -- my sexy Beyoncé -- created that gem of a thread. :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ok, we agree that he needs to go if he fails. Now, define "fail". I suspect that's where we differ.
Seriously? You need someone to define for you what failing is after 7 seasons of JG and 23 years of zero Lombardis

Where the **** am I? The Twilight Zone?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We haven't won. JG is a failure. We haven't won. The Dallas Cowboys haven't won.

Here:

THE DALLAS COWBOYS HAVEN'T WON

THE DALLAS COWBOYS HAVEN'T WON

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Winning is all that matters. Our glory years are a ******* fart in the wind now. It's time to reestablish ourselves as a premeninant franchise.

Shame on some of you in this thread.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Winning is all that matters. Our glory years are a ******* fart in the wind now. It's time to reestablish ourselves as a premeninant franchise.

Shame on some of you in this thread.
Winning just makes it more fun. The spirit of competition is what it’s all about.