Why I have more anxiety for this game than any other

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Yes you made up a story and you can’t remember because it was lie like everything you say here. You’re a ridiculous person but like most of your ilk it only affects those around you.
I saw "eagles fan punching cowboy fan in face without any warning becausethe cowboy fan was running his mouth". Never saw or said the rest... and that cowboy fan was pretty badly hurt

Did you see a Cowboys fan (possibly a fat one) get punched in the face too?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I saw "eagles fan punching cowboy fan in face". Never saw or said the rest

Did you see a Cowboys fan (possibly a fat one) get punched in the face too?
Again, like you have been since you arrived here with a fake story about a ten gallon hate, you’re lost. Terribly so. Maybe get your mom or caretaker that wipes the Cheeto dust to read it to you

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Again, like you have been since you arrived here with a fake story about a ten gallon hate, you’re lost. Terribly so. Maybe get your mom or caretaker that wipes the Cheeto dust to read it to you
What's a ten gallon hate?

And why do you have so much anxiety about this game? I think we have a decent chance to win. Why don't you?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
What's a ten gallon hate?

And why do you have so much anxiety about this game? I think we have a decent chance to win. Why don't you?
Where did you get that impression? I don’t like fake Eagles trolls. They’re only here because they’re losers. You, Sandbridge, McMVP, BoyzBlaster, SuperBowlz, Cowboys1966 all joined here to celebrate the undefeated season that never happened and have decided to stay and try to ruin this board. It’s sad and should not be allowed. Y’all have tried to ruin this place and even though you’ve been called out by dozens of people and have admitted it before you stick around and embarrass yourself with transparent and dumb arguments about the greatness of the Eagles, their fans and apparently their owner. You’re a sad individual not worth the spit she cleans from your keyboard after she tucks you in

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Where did you get that impression? I don’t like fake Eagles trolls. They’re only here because they’re losers. You, Sandbridge, McMVP, BoyzBlaster, SuperBowlz, Cowboys1966 all joined here to celebrate the undefeated season that never happened and have decided to stay and try to ruin this board. It’s sad and should not be allowed. Y’all have tried to ruin this place and even though you’ve been called out by dozens of people and have admitted it before you stick around and embarrass yourself with transparent and dumb arguments about the greatness of the Eagles, their fans and apparently their owner. You’re a sad individual not worth the spit she cleans from your keyboard after she tucks you in
Oh those are all good guys and good Cowboy fans. I will personally vouch for them.

It's probably just your anxiety about this upcoming game making you say you want to "ruin this board". You know this is the best Cowboy site ever.... and I'm gonna keep working to make sure it stays that way. Whatever happens this weekend....even if we get blown out....I know I can count on ur support as we take this site to a new level. We can't do it without you

Well...I mean we can....but we don't want to.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Oh those are all good guys and good Cowboy fans. I will personally vouch for them.

It's probably just your anxiety about this upcoming game making you say you want to "ruin this board". You know this is the best Cowboy site ever.... and I'm gonna keep working to make sure it stays that way. Whatever happens this weekend....even if we get blown out....I know I can count on ur support as we take this site to a new level. We can't do it without you

Well...I mean we can....but we don't want to.
There’s no we. You’re a troll. I’m the dude bodying you and making fun of your inability to maintain it

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
We're gonna get you back to being a positive happy rule-abiding member of this community whether you like it or not you ole grumpy guss!

I hope I am as fiesty as you when I get to be your age!
Grandpa just cause the lady didn’t bring your jello is no reason for you to keep messing yourself. You’re not a staff member and never will be because I exposed you as soon as you joined. You’re just a joke most of us have on ignore

Kwyn

Reaction score
No prediction is without a certain amount guesswork

Two good teams.

Home field will come into play.

Let’s hope we are victorious!

Go Cowboys!