CFZ Will Dallas Really Run More in 2023? Why?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak hasn't been involved in 12 wins in a single season since 2016.
Oh, for sure...he's been locked in a porta potty with no way out...does this matter:

As for Turpin, might we see more offensive reps for the Pro Bowl returner? That remains to be seen, but it’s notable that he’s working with Prescott. Come the offseason program, their chemistry should be on-point, too.

What a pleasant surprise this was.

https://thelandryhat.com/2023/04/03/dak-prescott-workout-cowboys-receivers-tolbert-turpin-ferguson/

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah in what alternate reality did the Cowboys run it 37 times against the 49ers? My source says 22 for 76 yards. Maybe we watched a different game than this dude?
not sure where he got the stats but all i know RBs were 16 pollard hoes out No Malik= Moores final nail in the coffin.

75boyz

Reaction score
When Dallas was 30th in pass attempts and 1st in rush attempts in 2016 we went 13-3 and had the #1 seed in the playoffs.

If you don't wanna see who the problem is then you're not going to see it.

The less Dak the better. If MM doesn't do then then he will be the next coach to fall victim to Dak.
No argument here. I've said since day one that the only road to success with this QB was through dominant run game support.
2016 is the best version of Dak that he can be and theres no debate if ya ask me.
Now, believing Mac Cheese can pull off a transition to that 2016 offense is where I have issues.
Well, that and thinking Dak can win 3 to 4 consecutive playoff games regardless of offense, lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
WK 7: 25 attempts
WK 8: 27 attempts
WK 9: 46 attempts
WK 10: 25 attempts
WK 11: 30 attempts
WK 12: 30 attempts
WK 13: 30 attempts
WK 14: 39 attempts
WK 15: 30 attempts
WK 16: 35 attempts
WK 17: 41 attempts
WK 18: 37 attempts

postseason
WK 1: 33 attempts
WK 2: 37 attempts
37 attempts? Huh? All types of misinformation going on in this thread lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak. Has. Not. Been. A. Part. Of. 12. Wins. In. A. Single. Season. Since. 2016.

What part of that are you not getting?

Dak over Dallas fans like to credit Dak for wins in games he didn't even dress for, but Cowboys fans know that game.
So wait…Dak didn’t contribute to our 12 wins last year or the year before? I think you’re trying to say this a certain way but you’re failing….

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So wait…Dak didn’t contribute to our 12 wins last year or the year before? I think you’re trying to say this a certain way but you’re failing….
Only Dak over Dallas fans tries to give Dak credit for wins in games he didn't even dress for but won't put their account on the line for Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Only Dak over Dallas fans tries to give Dak credit for wins in games he didn't even dress for but won't put their account on the line for Dak.
So since Dak hasn’t been a part of a 12 win season who did he play for last year or the year before? :laugh: How old are you? I’m starting to feel bad not trying to age shame you because there Are some good posters on this site who are 50-60-70 plus but something is odd with you. I don’t know if you’re and dumb or old and senile. I feel terrible.

75boyz

Reaction score
Weird.
Faking ignorance or stupidity or somewhere in between.
You're not explaining integral calculus.
Dak "dressed" for 12 of the 17 games.
He personally contributed to 8 of the 12 wins.
It's like a Sesame Street production, lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Weird.
Faking ignorance or stupidity or somewhere in between.
You're not explaining integral calculus.
Dak "dressed" for 12 of the 17 games.
He personally contributed to 8 of the 12 wins.
It's like a Sesame Street production, lol.

So if he won 8 games…does that not mean he contributed to those 12 wins? Otherwise they’d have 4 wins not 12? He goofed when he said and realized his mistake….you didn’t which….is sad.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So if he won 8 games…does that not mean he contributed to those 12 wins? Otherwise they’d have 4 wins not 12? He goofed when he said and realized his mistake….you didn’t which….is sad.
Being a part of 8 wins is not the same as being a part of 12 wins.

Dak over Dallas fans don't care about that though.

They wave those back to back 12 win season flags like they mean something.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Being a part of 8 wins is not the same as being a part of 12 wins.

Dak over Dallas fans don't care about that though.

They wave those back to back 12 win season flags like they mean something.
If the three toughest opponents for Dallas are Philadelphia, San Francisco, and Buffalo...Dallas won't end up again with 12 wins?