Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

Haimerej

Reaction score
I was a HC for a long time and the game planning and calling was on my shoulders....I allowed my OC to call his game after his 2nd year under me, but I always had final say. That's what I mean, MM is an offensive mind and I feel that like all HC's....He needs to step in when needed.....it think it's needed right now.

Why do you assume he hasn't?

Nevermind. Someone beat me to it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hard to tell if he's changed his scheme because of injuries, MM, or just because the league caught up to him and he's not experienced enough to adjust. I blame MM if the league caught up to him, MM should step in, if he hasn't already....Hell, maybe it's MMs fault?
My question for discussion, being that Moore has gotten some HC attention, if our offense doesn't show up in the playoffs, Dak won't be benched, will we move on from KM? Will he be the scapegoat?

problem is your hero zeke. He sucks. So offense is 1 dimensional. Oline is inconsistent and penalty prone.

nothing to do with Moore. Other then continuing to feature the horrid zeke.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yep, he's a spoiled brat but he can play QB.

I'm not high on him as a person though.
I love his game, but he never gives any credit to those that have coached him along the way.....doesn't surprise me, he doesn't even speak to his own family very much.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No…

The Cowboys wanted this. They wanted to keep the same offense they had because they believe in familiarity or whatever. They like it. They even forced it on McCarthy and made him act like it’s all his idea so they didn’t receive criticism like they did with Garrett and Wade.

Also, even if the base offense is simple.. He’s still calling some phenomenal plays in clutch situations that everyone is ignoring.
Lol……this is not garrets offense.

You are the most pathetic poster here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
problem is your hero zeke. He sucks. So offense is 1 dimensional. Oline is inconsistent and penalty prone.

nothing to do with Moore. Other then continuing to feature the horrid zeke.
I never mentioned Zeke.....stop being a frikkin hater....you're better than that...you can talk football without being that way...some here can't, but you can....so pull your head out and just talk football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I never mentioned Zeke.....stop being a frikkin hater....you're better than that...you can talk football without being that way...some here can't, but you can....so pull your head out and just talk football.
As soon as you admit zeke is a big problem I’ll stop talking about it.

why would anyone like zeke?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As soon as you admit zeke is a big problem I’ll stop talking about it.

why would anyone like zeke?
We have several issues and Zeke is one of them....I like his love for the game and willingness to lay out and pass block....diva backs don't do that.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree with you on this one, but let's keep it civil....you are a good guy and gosh darning, a couple of people like you....

i like this approach of yours better then your angry rants.

how about apologizing for hoping I die?

maybe we start there.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i like this approach of yours better then your angry rants.

how about apologizing for hoping I die?

maybe we start there.
Well, we're all gonna die....I wouldn't want you to be 150 and soiling yourself 3 times a day.....just looking out for you.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
zeke's problem is he's turned into Marion Barber III. his playing year will be limited playing like this, but he has to or likes to because his burst has been limited or reduced.

GINeric

Reaction score
If Kellen don't have us pounding the ball more through the playoffs, they should let him go after the season is over, period.