Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
what if the talent isn't good and he's doing the best with what he has? number one offense.
Number one offense, pre Dak and Zeke injury....its carried through, but we all see the drop off. Blocking schemes have killed us, whether it be injury, lack of cohesion or just lack of proper schemes......million dollar question.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bro. Pollard is hurt and trying to rest him for the playoffs. Him and Elliot will be close to ready as they can.

You keep saying this but he’s playing great when given the opportunity. Pollard is fine. No signs of being hurt.

This was several weeks ago. His injury is fine.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dang, I bet more teams in the NFL wish they had the number one offense problem.
So, why do you consistently complain about Dak if your happy with our number one offense? Are you admitting that that you are trolling? Huh? Huh? HUH? ANSWER ME! lol

CCBoy

Reaction score
Number one offense, pre Dak and Zeke injury....its carried through, but we all see the drop off. Blocking schemes have killed us, whether it be injury, lack of cohesion or just lack of proper schemes......million dollar question.
For professionals, plain old pride will carry the day. Forged in fire, came out steel!

glimmerman

Reaction score
You keep saying this but he’s playing great when given the opportunity. Pollard is fine. No signs of being hurt.

This was several weeks ago. His injury is fine.

I understand. But he plays by pain tolerance. Gets 5 carry’s and needs to sit..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Number one offense, pre-Dak, and Zeke injury.... it's carried through, but we all see the drop-off. Blocking schemes have killed us, whether it be an injury, lack of cohesion, or just lack of proper schemes......million dollar question.
so what has changed in the number one offense? seems like the media was calling it a QB slump or something.
you don't get to run the number one offense and suck do we?

RonnieT24

Reaction score

What's that you might ask? That's Pollard's ypc the three games since coming back.. What do you notice about them? Yep.. going down every week.. That very much shows signs of being hurt. The fact that they have not really attempted to get him wide these last few games tells me there's something going on.. That plantar fascia is tricky man.. It can feel great .. right up until the moment you tweak it again.. It's a lot like a hammie in that regard. I hope he's right for the playoff run.. but he won't get out of the woods with that thing until the off season.. Just like Zeke's knee.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so what has changed in the number one offense? see like the media was calling it a QB slump or something.
you don't get to run the number one offense and suck do we?
That's my point, we can't run it like we did pre injury, so he doesn't know how to adjust.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hard to tell if he's changed his scheme because of injuries, MM, or just because the league caught up to him and he's not experienced enough to adjust. I blame MM if the league caught up to him, MM should step in, if he hasn't already....Hell, maybe it's MMs fault?
My question for discussion, being that Moore has gotten some HC attention, if our offense doesn't show up in the playoffs, Dak won't be benched, will we move on from KM? Will he be the scapegoat?
Linehan
Moore
And the hits go on.....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

What's that you might ask? That's Pollard's ypc the three games since coming back.. What do you notice about them? Yep.. going down every week.. That very much shows signs of being hurt. The fact that they have not really attempted to get him wide these last few games tells me there's something going on.. That plantar fascia is tricky man.. It can feel great .. right up until the moment you tweak it again.. It's a lot like a hammie in that regard. I hope he's right for the playoff run.. but he won't get out of the woods with that thing until the off season.. Just like Zeke's knee.

I feel disrespected that you would consider me dumb enough to fall for your yards per carry argument. Or maybe you’re not being Clever and you think it’s actually a good point.

CCBoy

Reaction score
So, why do you consistently complain about Dak if your happy with our number one offense? Are you admitting that that you are trolling? Huh? Huh? HUH? ANSWER ME! lol
Yea, what he said...

79-799818_redneck-country-hillbilly-hunting-moonshine-cartoon.png