Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Don't see how KM can be the scapegoat when the HC is a OC. Like shyt, MM can't draw up 3 or 4 run plays to help KM? No, ok.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is a quarterback's coach on the payroll for? Collect paychecks...
Good point, although with Nussmeir, he probably is.....sorry if I misspelled it, I'm sure our resident spelling bee champ will correct me....LOL

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The team had Linehan and Callahan as OCs in 2014, splitting as passing game coordinator and running game coordinator. Kellen needs a co-OC like that because he is lost when it comes to building a running game

conner01

Reaction score
All 3 coaches (HC. OC,DC) will be back next season.
I don’t know if all will be back but none will be fired
No owner is firing the OC with the number 1 offense
No owner is firing the head coach two years in unless there is a major reason because he has a guaranteed contract
And no owner is firing a DC who’s improved a defense this much
One may get hired away but none will or should be fired

glimmerman

Reaction score
So is the whole
That's my point, we can't run it like we did pre injury, so he doesn't know how to adjust.
reason we can’t run now because Elliot is injured. Pollard is not 100% but the one RB is but they won’t use him. He is running back kickoffs. I think it’s our O-Line and the same predictable up the gut runs. Our O-Line isn’t getting it done and is playing sloppy. Bring Colombo in and start power blocking..

Praxit

Reaction score
.....I will say this, if Cowboys are one and done. Possibility they move on. To much talent to go one and done.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Moore is the OC who has a great script of 10-15 creative plays he's been working on all week. But doesn't seem to have an idea of how to adjust when opposing defensive coordinators take away his bread-and-butter.

this , Vance Joseph schooled him in the Arizona game, I was surpised at the piss vanilla nature of our playcalling too.
Dropping 4 interior line man back and rushing 2 edge men each side , thereby negating 3 OL wasting them , was brilliant.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don’t know if all will be back but none will be fired
No owner is firing the OC with the number 1 offense
No owner is firing the head coach two years in unless there is a major reason because he has a guaranteed contract
And no owner is firing a DC who’s improved a defense this much
One may get hired away but none will or should be fired

Reminder of Houston and what it did with Bum Phillips and Earl Cambell...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
quit hating on Moore, he's doing the best he can with what he's working with.

hating fans
88aa5a9708fe10faa3529b8420fc07aa.jpg

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I feel disrespected that you would consider me dumb enough to fall for your yards per carry argument. Or maybe you’re not being Clever and you think it’s actually a good point.

So again ignore the data and revert to "I'm right?" Pollard is trending in the wrong direction no matter how you wanna spin it. I don't think he's 100% so I aint trippin.. I also know he's not likely to get back to 100% until he has a few weeks to stay off that thing. I just hope that foot is heeled up well enough for the playoffs. Would not bother me at all if he sat out Saturday entirely. It's too late to sit Zeke at this point so what we get is what we get..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moore's name should be in the ring of honor as having to produce with such a limited QB deserves the highest of praises!!!:omg: