Will the Cowboys move on from Kellen Moore?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How do we know who the real problem is? I keep seeing videos of guys breaking down offensive plays and commenting how they stink of McCarthy. Is Moore being led by McCarthy to have these stupid conservative game plans like he had the last year's in green bay?

foofighters

Reaction score
You can't straight up state that talent has improved quite a bit over a couple of years now?
Talent is only part of the equation. All that means is that we are the paper champions. We've already been that for several years and yet, no real run in the playoffs.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Talent is only part of the equation. All that means is that we are the paper champions. We've already been that for several years and yet, no real run in the playoffs.
Oh for sure, yea, no value at all...you bet...

Blake

Reaction score
It’s going to take probably another 25-30 years after the two glory era fans have died off before we become a more dormant fan base like those mentioned. But I agree.

Have fun with that. By then, football will be a husk of its self, if not already a dead sport.

foofighters

Reaction score
Oh for sure, yea, no value at all...you bet...
Great response. There is no value if it doesn't bring a real run in the playoffs. Has anything we've done this year and recently give you a lot of confidence in what this team can do? We just played lower tier playoff team last weekend and we lost. So as for now, this team is no different than the past 10 years worth of Cowboys teams. Sit there and be smug all you want but you've got nothing to stand on. If you're not concerned, well, good for you.

buddieluver

Reaction score
George Teague was concerned there could be something going on behind the scenes because Cooper has spoken out 2 weeks in a row.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Great response. There is no value if it doesn't bring a real run in the playoffs. Has anything we've done this year and recently give you a lot of confidence in what this team can do? We just played lower tier playoff team last weekend and we lost. So as for now, this team is no different than the past 10 years worth of Cowboys teams. Sit there and be smug all you want but you've got nothing to stand on. If you're not concerned, well, good for you.

There are such things as an after game analysis as well. Those have been used over a long time. They do accumulate insights and improve interactions upon all new staffs. How many seasons and what kind of seasons has this staff weathered? Give some understanding and wisdom to the process, maybe.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
number one offense and we hate Moore?

Kellen Moore 50-3
Kellen Moore will be the scapegoat for sure.

If it's a question of Kellen or Dak. It's going to be Kellen every time right or wrong.

I still don't think we move on though.
I could care less. And hire Romo for offensive coordinator. I like that idea. Now, Moore could change my mind if he shows me something in the playoffs.

khiladi

Reaction score
quit hating on Moore, he's doing the best he can with what he's working with.

hating fans

Jerry has kept consistency in coaching for this mediocre QB for a reason. This is years of tailoring the offense to this QB and now, it’s the OC fault?

What, they want to teach the guy who took 1 week to throw a TD in training camp in his third year in the “Dak-friendly” offense a new offense?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Year 7 coming up for Dak how many more years do you figure it's going to take????:muttley:
At least 2 more, til his contract is up. I like you better when Dak has a good game and you go into hiding..:muttley: