Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott was not involved in altercation **merged**

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'll keep waiting.

It's entirely possible that this bouncer was mistaken or even paid to say this.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'll keep waiting.

It's entirely possible that this bouncer was mistaken or even paid to say this.

Yes, it's quite possible. Both the victim and the bouncer are employed by the same establishment. It's difficult at best to see the details in a crowded bar. It's not at all unusual for patrons to be jammed together like sardines.

Last edited:

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
I really don't get how legit publications can be allowed to publish and slander a person's name like that with zero consequences. There was not one ounce of evidence that Zeke did anything. He was just there. Yet he was crucified all day long nationwide. It's pathetic. ESPN and Schefter (the biggest hack in the NFL reporting) ran with this early. The Fan as well. So many made up clickbait titles. And everyone just believed them. Based on what? A few random tweets from random people who have zero credibility.

Do people really think there would not be video of Zeke laying out someone to the point where they have to go to the hospital? Please! In today's social media era, that stuff would be all over the web. Someone would have sold that to TMZ. But no, nothing at all. Why? Because he had zero to do with it.

I can't believe people fall for this clickbait junk constantly.

Zeke needs to quit going clubs. He is a target and is putting himself, the team and his career at risk. I love the guy but there are way too many incidents where he is involved.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
We all need to accept he's going to be suspended to start the season for violating the personal conduct policy, the question is how many games.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for him.

aria

Reaction score
Seems like Adam Schefter is really trying to come after Zeke now. This is becoming personal with him.
He's most likely paid by Mara who is paid by Goodell who is paid by Jerry to keep the Cowboys in the news. Gotta say it seems to be working quite well. Good job Jerry!

CWR

Reaction score
Guys dont jump to conclusions and believe these reports that he hit someone! But most definitely jump to conclusions and believe the reports he didnt. Lol, I want him to be innocent too. Maybe he is, my prior posts said IF hes guilty. Nonetheless Zeke being painted as a victim of circumstances or unlucky is crap. What ever happen to personal accountability? Dont put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of. Clearly Zeke is a target, lay low for a little while its not that damn hard to figure out.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
It's highly probable we'll be without Zeke to start the season, the NFL's personal conduct policy was designed with the intent to address "pattern of behavior" situations like this.

This will obviously be a blow, but the running game is mostly dependent on the OL so we should still be relatively effective on the ground. Some questions we'll have to answer before the Sept 10th opener are... do we want Morris or McFadden to be the bell cow? Does the absence of Zeke force our hand to lean more pass heavy with Dak?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not assuming anything negative about Elliott until such time as he's been suspended. Lately, there's been conflicting reports concerning whether Zeke is actually guilty or not. The Cowboys have several other RBs that will be available if he indeed gets suspended. Of course, they might not be as productive but we'd simply have to make the best of it. McFadden and Morris are pretty capable in their own right, though.

Last edited:

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
For what?

The overriding point here is Elliott has to avoid finding himself in situations like this. Whether he threw the punch or not, these situations are what he needs to avoid.
Yeah I knew that would be the answer. I almost put that in my post, but wanted to hear it.

It's great everyone wants him to behave a certain way. The way they would or the way that would make their football team better in their view. Good luck with it.

Going to a night club isn't a bad situation. A guy was drunk and acted like an idiot(maybe) and got knocked out. Elliott was nearby or maybe he hit him. Either way this is a completely normal environment for an American in his or her twenties. Many of you will have to live with that.