Witness claims Ezekiel Elliott was not involved in altercation **merged**

aria

Reaction score
The car was on cruise control, thats not Zekes fault!
Oh c'mon, who here hasn't driven over 100 mph? He's just a kid with a lot of money and a fast car, it's not his fault. The cop was hired by Mara to pull him over and if you can't see that then you'll never get it.

aria

Reaction score
Yeah I knew that would be the answer. I almost put that in my post, but wanted to hear it.

It's great everyone wants him to behave a certain way. The way they would or the way that would make their football team better in their view. Good luck with it.

Going to a night club isn't a bad situation. A guy was drunk and acted like an idiot(maybe) and got knocked out. Elliott was nearby or maybe he hit him. Either way this is a completely normal environment for an American in his or her twenties. Many of you will have to live with that.
That's fine and dandy but he's not a normal American in his twenties and you should understand that.

rynochop

Reaction score

screen-shot-2017-07-17-at-12-24-35-pm.png

He should be punched in the nose for wearing that outfit.

Reaction score
I'll keep waiting.

It's entirely possible that this bouncer was mistaken or even paid to say this.

I agree. I find the bouncer's account a bit too convenient. If Zeke did not throw the punch, why did he leave so fast and before the police arrived? There must be video that will settle things.

manster4ever

Reaction score
If Zeke comes out clean.....JJ and JG should impose a curfew and rule out nightclubs. His people should sit him down too, unless they want to see his career wash out due to transgressions. C'mon Zeke.....we don't need this. This should be the message now....you're an easy target from trouble, some self-inflicted and some following you. Time to focus.....NOW!!

Correct...the kid needs to bring the party to his house and hire a security guard. This might or might not be a setup but he has to be smarter either way.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I'll keep waiting.

It's entirely possible that this bouncer was mistaken or even paid to say this.
It seems he was close enough to know that Zeke had his "arms folded"...so I would rule out the "mistaken" part. Now it's possible that he could be lying, but I doubt he's mistaken.

LandryFan

Reaction score
Yes, it's quite possible. Both the victim and the bouncer are employed by the same establishment. It's difficult at best to see the details in a crowded bar. It's not at all unusual for patrons to be jammed together like sardines.
I read in a separate article that the bouncer was a bouncer in Wichita Falls, not in Dallas.

LandryFan

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised, he's a hot head himself and a Diva who likes to be seen and get all the attention. The only doubt I have is OBJ seems too much like a little b to throw a punch like that.
You have a very good point. He got his arse kicked by a kicking net, IIRC.