Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
After three I knew it had to be one or the other. Of course I picked the other, so five it is.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Five. Took me about three minutes in-between the third and fourth. Really had to think about it a little.
I just got lucky. I guessed the last letter (in order) on the first guess, then all but the first letter (in order) on the second guess, which left me with only one option for the third.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great, now we'll probably have to pay to play.

Third try today. (Tuesday)
It is written in JavaScript which means by now thousands of people have downloaded it and created their own I am sure.

It really makes no sense to buy it unless they are trying to secure the legal rights to the game concept.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Four.
Fortunately I got that last letter quickly. I can see where having everything but that would leave you with many options to guess through.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Been playing for about a couple weeks. It's a good distraction. Third try today.
5lrGHBy.gif
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Creeper

Reaction score
I played this game in college with my roommate, on paper of course because it was 1976. The game then was called Jotto. The way it worked is each of us wrote down a 5 letter word which is the secret word. Then we would take turns to see who could guess the other guy's word first by using 5 letter words as guesses. It is kind of like playing Battleship with letters. So Wordle is not new, although the name of the game might be.

By the way, you can download free versions of the game (called different names of course) that allow you to play again and again. I have been using one called Wordlee for my iPhone which is pretty good. But there are a few others.