Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Definitely should have waited until I was on my second cup. Got in on the fifth try but it was a struggle until the lightbulb finally went off.

I did learn a little something about the game though.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Definitely should have waited until I was on my second cup. Got in on the fifth try but it was a struggle until the lightbulb finally went off.

I did learn a little something about the game though.
I've been playing a version in which you can play multiple times, and one of the answers was "Jesse". I'd never heard that word as anything other than a name, so I looked it up, and couldn't find any other definition...so I guess names aren't out of the question. Obviously double or even triple uses of letters are possible too.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I've been playing a version in which you can play multiple times, and one of the answers was "Jesse". I'd never heard that word as anything other than a name, so I looked it up, and couldn't find any other definition...so I guess names aren't out of the question. Obviously double or even triple uses of letters are possible too.
I've avoided trying a different version just because I already have enough time sucks already and I don't need another one. These things are worse than a crack addiction for me.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to give up what I learned today so it wouldn't be a spoiler but maybe I can do that spoiler alert thing. I'm probably the last one to figure this out anyway but just in case....

Regarding double letter words. If you have only used the double letter once, then you use it again in a different spot, it will highlight as a correct letter. If you use a single letter again, after you have already used in the correct spot, it will not highlight again if used in a different spot. If that makes any sense...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've avoided trying a different version just because I already have enough time sucks already and I don't need another one. These things are worse than a crack addiction for me.

I was going to wait until tomorrow to give up what I learned today so it wouldn't be a spoiler but maybe I can do that spoiler alert thing. I'm probably the last one to figure this out anyway but just in case....

Regarding double letter words. If you have only used the double letter once, then you use it again in a different spot, it will highlight as a correct letter. If you use a single letter again, after you have already used in the correct spot, it will not highlight again if used in a different spot. If that makes any sense...
Yes, that's a good feature. I wasn't sure it would do that until I saw it.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It's officially been two weeks and my streak is still alive. 4 guesses on Tuesday...
twEwwPV.png

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fifth try (Wednesday). I gotta stop doing this before I wake up. I thought I was out of vowels until I finally realized I wasn't, after the fourth guess. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I was playing an unlimited version of Wordle today, and after 4 guesses, the only letter I had right was "E". With the remaining letters, all I could come up with was my last name, so I jokingly typed it in...and it was right. While my last name is technically a word in the dictionary, I'd bet a paycheck that none of you have ever used it in a sentence, or probably even knew it was a word. Lol