World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

jimmy40

Reaction score
gmb85;4208073 said:
I feel so bad for Ron. Not so much for the others. Unpopular opinion but oh well.
he's the only guy I don't feel sorry for, a coke head that's damn lucky to have a job that ****ed this championship up.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
gmb85;4208082 said:
I know he screwed up badly but I'm just more worried for him personally.

He's a sideshow manager coaching a great team. Great when you're winning, but now his antics just look idiotic.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4208076 said:
I don't. Ron should have to buy his own ticket back to DFW, and then promptly be sent packing. What he did this series is inexcusable and unforgivable.

I still believe a lot of runs were left on the table because of his refusal to move guys in sweet spots seeing how they were hitting. Napoli and Cruz could've had more at bats with guys on.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4208088 said:
He's a sideshow manager coaching a great team. Great when you're winning, but now his antics just look idiotic.

I think he's gone the next time they miss the playoffs.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
ryanbabs;4208089 said:
I still believe a lot of runs were left on the table because of his refusal to move guys in sweet spots seeing how they were hitting. Napoli and Cruz could've had more at bats with guys on.

Not pinch hitting for the pitcher with the bases loaded in game 6 was pretty awful too.

gmb85

Reaction score
jimmy40;4208087 said:
he's the only guy I don't feel sorry for, a coke head that's damn lucky to have a job that ****ed this championship up.
And it begins...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Chokers! Time for the slander...

I can't defend a team that choked TWICE like that, I just can't. They deserve all the heat they're gonna face for the next year. Ya choke, you get the blame, simple as that. Hope these guys are ready, I don't envy their position

rcaldw

Reaction score
No one has to worry about Washington, the media is soft on him, and that is the truth.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Back to back ALCS Champs! I know it's a low place to hang your hat, but hey, it's something.

God Bless you all for enduring this, it was a fun and not so fun ride.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
CowTech;4208104 said:
I hope Ron Overdoses on something

This is disgraceful. It's just a game you moron. I am as mad as anyone, but it takes a sick, pathetic persn to wish that on someone over a damn game.

MartinRamone

Reaction score
kmp77;4208108 said:
Quit skirting the issue and tell us how you really feel. I agree with a lot of it. Fans suffer way more.

Its simple, most players arent fans of the team they play for.
Losing/winning only changes their future contracts, thats all.

Happens in every sport and will always happen as long as they get paid millions to play a sport.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4208111 said:
Chokers! Time for the slander...

I can't defend a team that choked TWICE like that, I just can't. They deserve all the heat they're gonna face for the next year. Ya choke, you get the blame, simple as that

Then go for another team. I will stand behind them.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Back to back series appearances is a great accomplishment. What makes this tough is that the better team lost. And that is just the absolute truth. We were out managed.