Worst pickup lines that YOU have ever used...

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
But you'd let Darren do it to you any time :D
As long as I had a can of Vanilla air refreshener nearby.

I will not die by toxic fumes, cuz dude wanted to fumigate w/his own brand of pest control...:p:

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
BulletBob said:
True, I believe the technical term for that is "Dutch Oven." And your supposed to pull the sheets up over both of your heads so that she cannot escape.

Don't ask ...

Its my firm belief that you have to give a woman the "Dutch Oven" before making any decision about marrying her. If she can't deal with a little fun like that, she isn't marriage material.

I also am not buying this put the toilet seat back down nonsense. We have to pick it up and now its our job to put it down too? Seems like we do all the work. I thought women wanted equality? Do your fair share with the toilet seat then.

Funny how I am not married yet....

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
This was in Tucson Arizona. The lady was gorgeous! She was the type of girl that makes you say to yourself ...she wouldn't give me the time of day. But I learned that sometimes you've got to step out there and just give it a shot.

Anyway, I finally got up enough nerve to ask her out to a movie and light refreshments. She didn't hesitate! Here's the successful lines I put on her later that evening during two chilled glasses of wine ...

When I first met you, a scent like perfume came from your hair -- a scent that I still adore. My heart said to don't walk head on into misery, with my eyes wide open I could see a hurt was in-store. But here I go again, walking into a situation that could be love. Dangers that might exist -- disregarding all of this just for you. I ignored all the detour signs, I had to give it one more try or lose my mind, I'm at the point of no return girl. I know some how, the time is now, right now ...

;)

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
jterrell said:
I have no memory of my worst lines because I was very likely slurring words and close to passing out. Then again I was in college then so a lot of those lines worked, lol.

I do know most of the time girls/women I paid little to no attention to were for some reason drawn to me and I simply relented.

I very seldom actually approached women figuring if they wanted to spend to me they could. That all out harassment stuff is just embarassing for all involved.
Ditto. I had no game at all and it was a good thing I didn't need it either. ;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
This was in Tucson Arizona. The lady was gorgeous! She was the type of girl that makes you say to yourself ...she wouldn't give me the time of day. But I learned that sometimes you've got to step out there and just give it a shot.

Anyway, I finally got up enough nerve to ask her out to a movie and light refreshments. She didn't hesitate! Here's the successful lines I put on her later that evening during two chilled glasses of wine ...

When I first met you, a scent like perfume came from your hair -- a scent that I still adore. My heart said to don't walk head on into misery, with my eyes wide open I could see a hurt was in-store. But here I go again, walking into a situation that could be love. Dangers that might exist -- disregarding all of this just for you. I ignored all the detour signs, I had to give it one more try or lose my mind, I'm at the point of no return girl. I know some how, the time is now, right now ...

;)
Then you told her you are an Eagles fan and she threw the drink in your face :D

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

;)

You are weird.

Mike 1967

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
How do you think I got Mrs Yeager? :cunning:

i can actually believe that....because a woman would have to Love you to get past that line.

I see your angle now...it was a filter to keep out everyone but the true one :D

They say love is blind....must be deaf also :D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
QUOTE #1 =Woody'sGirl]He's an eagle fan. What do u expect?:rolleyes:

QUOTE #2 =Woody'sGirl]As long as I had a can of Vanilla air refreshener nearby. I will not die by toxic fumes, cuz dude wanted to fumigate w/his own brand of pest control

Oh yeah, you cowboz fans are very conservative.

Sure I'm an Eagles fan -- but she was from Austin Texas (and yes ...a Cowboz fan);)

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:

;)

And that corny line of BS worked??

Tell the truth, it was the 100 dollar bill you licked and stuck to your forehead...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
He's an eagle fan. What do u expect?:rolleyes:

Well, keeping in mind that Philthydelphia is known far and wide as the City of BROTHERLY love, I expected the object of his affection would possess the Y chromosome... :D

flashback

Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
"As long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit"

In my defense, I was probably 10 at the time, and I had no idea what I was saying. :blush:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
silverbear said:
And that corny line of BS worked?? Tell the truth, it was the 100 dollar bill you licked and stuck to your forehead...

How did you know we played strip monopoly?;)

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Its not my line but one by my friend whos last name is Gerber.

He asks do you want you baby to be a Gerber baby?

Reaction score
I just got out of the Navy and moved into an apartment with my brother... he was dating a girl across the street... we went to the pool (my brother, his girl friend, her roommate, and myself)... we were all sitting with our feet in the water... my brother and his GF were getting cozy and cuddly... her roommate leaned over and asked me if I wanted to go back up to the apartment and (to put it nicely) get it on, jokingly of course... I just smirked, laughed at her, and said you'll have to try harder to get in my pants... she was mortified... had probably never been turned down in her life... lol

We have been together ever since...:p:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
StonetheCrow77 said:
I just got out of the Navy and moved into an apartment with my brother... he was dating a girl across the street... we went to the pool (my brother, his girl friend, her roommate, and myself)... we were all sitting with our feet in the water... my brother and his GF were getting cozy and cuddly... her roommate leaned over and asked me if I wanted to go back up to the apartment and (to put it nicely) get it on, jokingly of course... I just smirked, laughed at her, and said you'll have to try harder to get in my pants... she was mortified... had probably never been turned down in her life... lol

We have been together ever since...:p:

"Great moments in hook up history" :D