Wrestlemania 31 Prediction Thread

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh my!!!!!!!!! It does look like Seth time.

BTW Ronda Rousey is just straight up a bad ***.

haha..it probably won't last long but hey I don't care. You know how shallow I am about him.

I can't imagine a woman wanting to earn a living doing that fighting stuff. I am way to foo foo for that!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I was pissed that Sting lost but it was still a heck of a match! I really hope he wrestles one more before retiring...not going to hold my breath though lol.

I can't imagine why they wouldn't want him back! Guess it depends on him

he has more charisma in his little finger than 95% of those guys!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I can't imagine why they wouldn't want him back! Guess it depends on him

he has more charisma in his little finger than 95% of those guys!

Yep! He had always said he has one more left in him before signing so I'd be a little surprised if he wrestled again. The guy is 56 and all :omg:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yep! He had always said he has one more left in him before signing so I'd be a little surprised if he wrestled again. The guy is 56 and all :omg:

money talks though! And he can still bring it...

and all I read for months was Undertaker was gone & he came back...

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
money talks though! And he can still bring it...

and all I read for months was Undertaker was gone & he came back...

Trust me I hope you're right as Sting has always been one of my favorites but not sure if his body will hold up....those guys take a beating!

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well I was pretty close....Orton won, not by DQ, but he still won. Rollins cashed in the case and won the title, he may not have pinned Brock, but he still won the title.

I am ticked that Sting lost......I also wanted Rusev to win to build the feud even more.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Trust me I hope you're right as Sting has always been one of my favorites but not sure if his body will hold up....those guys take a beating!

oh I'm sure Sting is beat up from his years doing that but he can do it!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The wwe app is a pos. It just starts and you can never navigate through the damn ppv even. You mess up and hit a button good luck getting back to where you were.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The guy the Undertaker faced seems like a horrible character. The little creep crawl thing? Come on, haven't seen a signature move (or whatever) that lame since Scotty 2 Hotty was doing the worm, and at least the worm was funny.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I was pissed that Sting lost but it was still a heck of a match! I really hope he wrestles one more before retiring...not going to hold my breath though lol.

I'm hoping that since it took a sledge hammer to beat him and then HHH showed respect for him, which I get why it was done in real life, its two legends showing respect for each other but story wise dude just won by cheating, seemed kinda off. But I'm hoping they have a straight up match where foreign objects will disqualify and they rematch either tomorrow at raw or soon. I read a news story earlier and sting said that this was probably his last match but if HHH asked him to do a summer slam or other main events he would be open to it. I guess sting will be on raw tomorrow to either close the storyline or hopefully extend it.

Even though sting lost and it really seemed like it was a way for wwe to stick it to wcw one last time it was still a fun, awesome match in my opinion. I went nuts when the NWO music came on. Love Scott hall and Kevin Nash.

Last edited:

CashMan

Reaction score

Sting is my favorite wrestler, but I have to say, he looked every bit his age. That drop kick at the beginning of the match was not good, I turned to my wife and was like, he looks old. His entrance made no sense, should of been relevant and bigger and badder. His hair looked terrible. I do not understand why they didn't address it. Don't get me started on the DX and NWO interruptions, they were horrible.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
How Did the Undertaker look?

All I've read for months is how bad he looked in real life pictures..

Bray always looks like crap.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
The whole PPV made sense to me... except HHH and Sting. Though Sting is a little long in the tooth I thought he and HHH were putting on a fine match. Then DX showed up to back up HHH. And then the NWO to back up..... Sting? o_O

Seriously... o_O

If anything it should have been the 5 guys on the WCW roster that never joined the NWO.

Hey it was cool to see the old guys get into it with each other. Kudos to Hall for taking the back drop on the floor with replacement hips. I hope he bought the extended warranty. But it all was entirely unnecessary.

Sting should have won this match. There is no logical reason IMO for him not to have. Not HH winning, extending the olive branch hand shake then basically run him down later with Steph in the ring (way I took it). This screams Vince and his massive need to stroke his equally massive ego.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was a good WM but it clearly shows the problem WWE is facing right now - improper use of existing talent and underdevelopment of storylines and existing talent. My gosh the number of guys who have been "retired" for a long time that showed up is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing them again just not in involved in matches "on the biggest stage of them all" when their prime years are long since over.

CashMan

Reaction score
How Did the Undertaker look?

All I've read for months is how bad he looked in real life pictures..

Bray always looks like crap.

Taker looked like the American bad *** version. And very old. He needs to stop.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
This was a good WM but it clearly shows the problem WWE is facing right now - improper use of existing talent and underdevelopment of storylines and existing talent. My gosh the number of guys who have been "retired" for a long time that showed up is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing them again just not in involved in matches "on the biggest stage of them all" when their prime years are long since over.

Sting should have won. boooooo....

But Seth did. I'm going to like RAW tonight I think.

They do rely a lot on the past. Maybe the newer guys just don't compare?