Wrestlemania 31 Prediction Thread

DanteEXT

Reaction score
He got into shape, looked fairly good, except that bruise under his arm, and HHH had one on his ***/leg, my wife said maybe they did that in practice, and the make up wore off. I LOLed. As for his bald spot, yeah....It did not look good, he has old man hair, I thought they were going to address this before he got on TV, then it kinda looked like his hair was darker in one of his appearances, so I was like, maybe they see it as an issue, and are addressing it. They when he was wrestling, his hair looked sooo pooofy, and the spot looked horrible.

You spend sooo much money on a guy, and you do not go all out. Like, comeon, I specifically bought the PPV, to see him. They gained a customer, because of that. And I am sure, I am not the only one.

Outside of him just going really short to no hair not sure what they could have done. I didn't notice those bruises until later in the match so I just figured Stings mark came from the failed splash on the barricade and HHH on the flip over the rope in the corner. Were they there in the beginning?

CashMan

Reaction score
Outside of him just going really short to no hair not sure what they could have done. I didn't notice those bruises until later in the match so I just figured Stings mark came from the failed splash on the barricade and HHH on the flip over the rope in the corner. Were they there in the beginning?

I felt a mixture of hair extensions, and plugs.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok maybe I shouldn't have said strong but him not getting pinned didn't really make him look weak. He did dominate the match and all...

I know what you're saying. But it makes the title change look weak and the "New Champion" look li was given to him rather than winning it.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
My biggest problem other than Sting not winning was the darn daylight!! The entrances would have been so much better if it was dark! At least with WM32 it'll be at the greatest stadium around with a retractable roof :D

CashMan

Reaction score
Ok maybe I shouldn't have said strong but him not getting pinned didn't really make him look weak. He did dominate the match and all...

He was man handling Reigns. I loved the Suplex City, *****, comment. He made Reigns look like a bum. I feel, like his stock lowered after that. It totally showed his short comings as a wrestler.

CashMan

Reaction score
My biggest problem other than Sting not winning was the darn daylight!! The entrances would have been so much better if it was dark! At least with WM32 it'll be at the greatest stadium around with a retractable roof :D

100% right!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah...it fits with Seth Rollins though.

I get that, but I think it does the champion (whoever it is) a disserve by not letting them win (I was going to say legitimately-- but hey this is pro wrasslin!) via a clean pin fall or submission.

But Vince has reduced to world title to a near meaningless thing anyway.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I said the same thing to BDC Jr. yesterday that watching all this in the sunlight really takes away from the show. It made the entire event feel a little off.

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I get that, but I think it does the champion (whoever it is) a disserve by not letting them win (I was going to say legitimately-- but hey this is pro wrasslin!) via a clean pin fall or submission.

But Vince has reduced to world title to a near meaningless thing anyway.

I agree with you! I'm just glad Reigns didn't win!

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah...it fits with Seth Rollins though.

I'm not sure I'm reading this right but Seth is a good wrestler!

He's a brat on there & it'll be fun seeing where they go with him as camp.

At least he is there every week!

Brock sure wasn't!

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'm reading this right but Seth is a good wrestler!

He's a brat on there & it'll be fun seeing where they go with him as camp.

At least he is there every week!

Brock sure wasn't!

He's a very good wrestler! My point was like you just said he's a brat on there and plays the part of a weasel perfectly. So him coming in and cashing in the way he did fit imo. I think you're getting a little defensive over your boyfriend hahaha :p

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
He's a very good wrestler! My point was like you just said he's a brat on there and plays the part of a weasel perfectly. So him coming in and cashing in the way he did fit imo. I think you're getting a little defensive over your boyfriend hahaha :p

Ohh...yea my wrestling boyfriend! I misunderstood your point!

He's great on there...ditch the 2 guys though. I don't get that whole thing.

He's 100x's better than Roman..

pjtoadie

Well known member
Reaction score
Ohh...yea my wrestling boyfriend! I misunderstood your point!

He's great on there...ditch the 2 guys though. I don't get that whole thing.

He's 100x's better than Roman..

Yeah J&J security worked at first but it's not needed anymore imo.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CBT9CVLUYAA-gmf.jpg

AJ's in amazing shape.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Ok guys..I've seen pics from WM...the daylight totally ruined the show. I agree with whoever said that. That stuff needs to be in an enclosed stadium. End of story.