You ain't even seen ugly yet!

leeblair

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
I was here for all of Jason Garrett's tenure.
I've seen other fans and myself kicked in the teeth by Jerry so he could live out his fetishes of being a grandfatherly figure to his players.
Now I no longer care what happens.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I just need something shiny at this point to hold my interest and possibly give me hope....if I'm gonna be forced to watch another train wreck, at least give me a different engineer.
No one’s forcing you to do jack.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The fact that you’re here in February writing “apathy” is real and it got 5 pages of replies on a forum with thousands of posts per day about the team after said loss shows that it absolutely is not.
There are an awful lot of posts of the same people saying they don’t care about the team over and over and over and over and over.

It invites… skepticism.

pitt33

Reaction score
For the first time in 53 years I legit dont think I'll bother watching games. I dont know until it happens, but this is new territory. This is worse than the late 80s as far as I am concerned. They can be 7-0 with a 200 point + point differential, the last undefeated team, #1 in offense and #1 in defense, lead the league in turnovers and I will think "eh, so what, they will lose in the playoffs anyway" I've been around a long time and never felt this apathetic. I was more excited when Paul Palmer and Alonzo Highsmith were their running backs, remember that team?
I’ve gone on record two months ago that I’m checking out.

Totally disinterested with all the charades that has become the Cowboys.

Qcard

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
Leave Dak Hater !!! :lmao2:

Mannix

Reaction score
It’s one thing to have negative thoughts and feelings about everything, it’s another for you to say you hope your team loses every game before the season even starts!! I’ve always been one to say don’t tell anyone how good or how bad of a fan they are, but the line has to be drawn. If you’re someone who wishes the team you cheer for to lose all 17 games, YOU’RE NOT A FAN.. Literally, there’s no excuse to cheer for your team to lose, especially before the season begins.
My brother has been cheering for his Chargers to lose every game the last two (2) years....and now they have a real Head Coach and a young talented QB....NOTHING wrong with doing whatever it takes to bring about change.

Mannix

Reaction score
Maybe, I see some social media post and 80-90% of the comments there are against dak.

Still doesn't matter they will do what they want to do.

I so want they're actions to blow up in their face, but at the beginning of every kick-off I root for them 1000%. It's like a drug.
Don't extend Dak, and there will be zero shot at a NFC Regular Season Championship.

Mannix

Reaction score
After three 12 win seasons wearing bags over fans heads at home and away games with the name "Cow Bags" emblazoned in bold letters by a red sharpie on the fronts wouldn't be appropriate at this point in time.

Mannix, I sense your ultimate frustration with this team as well as every Cowboys fan anywhere. We are a long suffering fanbase. It is real and should be acknowledged.
:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Apathy is here? Is that why you are still, posting? Lol!
Jerry thanks you for your contribution.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the Cowboy do the one and done again next January, this place will

giphy.gif
It may, but those that explode will stillbe here acting tough and saying they're done! Lol....they deserve what they get, it makes them happy.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m not at all sure why anyone thinks fan reaction will be any different than it’s always been.
I’ve never seen any indication that fans EVER change their tunes. It’s pretty much the same old stuff from fans day after day after day.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ugly would be crapping the bed during the regular season in 2024 and not making the playoffs. I have a bad feeling we could suffer a hangover next season. We don’t have a bunch of fighters on this team and they certainly don’t fight for their head coach. McCarthy should have been fired. He might not make it through next season if the wheels start coming off. Could be a repeat of what happened to him in Green Bay.
Built-in replacement with Zimmer.

Isn't that inspiring?