You ain't even seen ugly yet!

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
8harqt.jpg

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I agree. No extension for Dak. It's a "prove it" year. I believe Dak has hit his ceiling and this team with Dak is not good enough.
Dak has a 60 million cap hit.

Not feasible to carry that hit for a failed QB.

ICP

Reaction score
Most of us believe it's going to get worse before it gets better which may be a very long time if some of the recent quotes from Jerry's idiot son are to be believed

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If it’s so bad why are you still here. Seems like you’re the one doing all the whining
he cried so much on the Cowboys forum they had to make a Romo section. He's getting what he has done in the past. He sowed the seeds now he's reaping his rewards. Yummy tears.

200w.gif

RoboQB

Reaction score
If it’s so bad why are you still here. Seems like you’re the one doing all the whining
Agreed. Also, a man in his fifties saying "ya'll" on a message board just screams low IQ and instability.

If you're not "Daisy Duke" holding a pitcher of sweet tea,
"Ya'll" is not a word for you...lol

cowboyed

Reaction score
This fanbase sucks.

They do as they're told and take whatever Jerry gives em.
Beyond season specific disappointment, no one forces disgruntled, disheartened, disenchanted, disgusted, disjointed and discombobulated fans in the fanbase to watch the Cowboys. Holy crap, who's left? The best thing you can do if you are suffering from Post Seasons Traumatic Stress Disorder is to abstain from watching until you recover or migrate to a team with more long term potential. The "I used to be disgusted, now I am just amused" quip and outlook keeps me grounded.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm only 10 years younger than you, so I know what you're referring to, but the team has been successful. It just hasn't won a championship in 28 years. That's every team's ultimate goal, but not winning a championship doesn't mean the team is not successful. Guess you don't understand sports or business...and you probably never will at your age.
Like I said, we have different definitions of success. Which explains a lot.

Lol...By the way, how do you know how old I am?

Jipper

Reaction score
If they resign dak for 60 mil I hope we see 4-13...worst thing we could see is 10-7 or some other slightly better than average record that sneaks them into the playoffs for another early exit.

Dak isn't winning anything, the ghosts are there and will never leave him now

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Question for everybody here at the zone

What do you think is more important to Jerry to win a Superbowl or to have the most valuable team in all of sports?
Is that even a real question....$$$$$s for the win!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
the jones clowns are not pandering to the die hard cowboys fans. you said it. "oh, you will be back, cherring them on again next year". the jones boys set on expanding the pie to make more money, so they targeted the fringe fans, knowing the die hards will come back. oh, they may step away a year or two, but they will be back. but grow the pie and for that, you create and experience, and entertainment. bring in the fringe fans who are there not for the wins, superbowls, but in the seats, buying tickets. spending money and buying jersey's. make the media talk about you, so you are the talk all the time. expand the pie to other states and cities. create rivalries. as long as they talk about you, the jones boys are doing their job. I don't say that. Jerry did.

so yeah, this board. the die hard fans will be upset. we want change. but the fringe fans don't care. they are in it for the experience. so what we lose they say. "oh well" they say. so this is not the first time we are going through this. this is probably the 3rd of not the 4th in the past 28 years. I have heard all of these talks, been through all this situation before. nothing has changed. and to your point, I am still here. very very disappointed to the point that I really don't much care about next season. but I am still around.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
boo Jerry every time they show his mug.
That is a start.

Boo Jones when he is milling around the field before the game.

Boo Jones in his box when the team is UP by two touchdowns.

Boo Jones while he is walking down to meet the team after the game.

Boo Jones when they flash the Cowboys war room during the draft if you are attending.

Boo Jones doing an on-site interview if you happen to be passing by.

Boo Jones at the airport.

Boo Jones at The NFL Honors. Wait. They are cracking jokes in his face there. Never mind.

Boo Jones everywhere and at any time. It is the only way to piss him off.

Jipper

Reaction score
That is a start.

Boo Jones when he is milling around the field before the game.

Boo Jones in his box when the team is UP by two touchdowns.

Boo Jones while he is walking down to meet the team after the game.

Boo Jones when they flash the Cowboys war room during the draft if you are attending.

Boo Jones doing an on-site interview if you happen to passing by.

Boo Jones at the airport.

Boo Jones at The NFL Honors. Wait. They are cracking jokes in his face there. Never mind.

Boo Jones everywhere and at any time. It is the only way to piss him off.
I would boo him if i saw him without even thinking about it...id boo his wife even louder too...just to piss him off more...and it would take everything in me not to physically hurl something at his moron son

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would boo him if i saw him without even thinking about it...id boo his wife even louder too...just to piss him off more...and it would take everything in me not to physically hurl something at his moron son
I'm with you but booing Gene is a bit too far for me--even to piss off her idiotic husband. :laugh:

Jipper

Reaction score
I'm with you but booing Gene is a bit too far for me--even to piss off her idiotic husband. :laugh:
I get it...I guess i am just too far gone now...Id boo anyone associated with the jones family if i thought it would make an iota of difference at this point...i am beyond frustrated with them all unfortunately and from the comments I heard from SJ yesterday, I am fearful that I may die before I ever see them sniff a superbowl (I am 41)....

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get it...I guess i am just too far gone now...Id boo anyone associated with the jones family if i thought it would make an iota of difference at this point...i am beyond frustrated with them all unfortunately and from the comments I heard from SJ yesterday, I am fearful that I may die before I ever see them sniff a superbowl (I am 41)....
Understood. Heck. I would boo Jerry Jones Jr. if I ever saw him--despite the fact DNA Kid #3 is rarely seen or heard from. Perhaps he takes more after his mother, lol.