You HAVE to be kidding me...

1fisher

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I bet Art's wife wears the pants, and he the panties, that's why he's such an arse on ES, trying to compensate for his role in the household

you are exactly right!!!! I know several guys like that

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher said:
you are exactly right!!!! I know several guys like that

that's not good...that you know several guys like that, you are the company you keep! lol j/k

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Want to hear the ultimate irony about that lawsuit?

The best known poster and possibly biggest homer on the Skins forum is Art. His wife is a lawyer for the law firm that went after the Skins to change their name. When Art posted that bit of info the responses over there were some of the funniest stuff I've ever read. Many of the Skins fans showed great senses of humor over that.

This movement will not die BTW. Expect them to go after the team yet again.
Art has a wife?!?!? :eek:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Chief said:
That's hilarious.

The irony is so thick, you couldn't cut it with a tomahawk.

Imagine the conversations in that household.

Art: You will drop this lawsuit NOW.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
sacase said:
I think they should change the name. Hell couldn't the American Indians claim violation of civil rights? I mean seriously...if there was a team named the Nashville N-word......How long would that team last? It is the same thing the name is derogatory.

i've found that alot of 'white' people like to speak for native americans and their feelings on the matter. i'm curious- what percentage of native americans must claim to actually be offended before a change is necessary? 1%? 10%? 51%?

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Don't kid yourself, the NFL could force them to do whatever they wanted them to do and it would be perfectly Constitutional.

Do you think if a team wanted to rename itself the ***** and have a Swastika as their logo the NFL would let them because of freedom of speech? No chance!

And a team named the "Braves" or "Indians" or "Seminoles" is MUCH MUCH different than the "Redsk*ns."

Those are proper, non-offensive names... Redsk*ns is a blatant racial slur... a term who's time is past just like the N-word or any other slur that may have been used commonly decades ago, but has no place in this day and age.

I love this site...Intelligence with a dash of humor....who needs crappy tv shows...Now this is entertainment!!

9R H8R in Paradise

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
riggo said:
i've found that alot of 'white' people like to speak for native americans and their feelings on the matter. i'm curious- what percentage of native americans must claim to actually be offended before a change is necessary? 1%? 10%? 51%?
How about this, why don't you fly out here to Arizona and we'll take a drive to any of the reservations out here that you'd like to go to. You walk up to a group of Native Americans and call them Commanders.

I'll wait in the car with a video camera.

So, when are you coming?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
How about this, why don't you fly out here to Arizona and we'll take a drive to any of the reservations out here that you'd like to go to. You walk up to a group of Native Americans and call them Commanders.

So, when are you coming?

:laugh1:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:

So, when are you coming?

whats the answer to the question?

edit- i do have other things to do today than post on this board. no need for self flattery.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
most likely you'd be getting your arse beat because "Commander" is such a sensitive term to American-Indians

MY question.

and show me your info and that 'sensitive term' claim.

btw- are you implying that native americans are savages?