Zay Jones visiting Cowboys

Carson

Reaction score
looks like he has had some problems with stone hand syndrome.
Which is ironic as career receptions leader with 399 as well as the all-time NCAA Division I single-season receptions leader with 158.

Carson

Reaction score
Tolbert can't feel good about this turn of events. Just when he may have begun to feel some certainty that he'd turned the corner from the disappointment of his rookie season, he may be having to earn the WR3 job after all.

Bigger picture, I wonder if this would end up being a multi-year contract... an attempt to buy low, not just for this season, but for at least two.
Honest question, when is the last free agent we signed to a multi year deal as the initial signing? It’s always one year, vet minimum type deals. I am sure there are a few I’m missing.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Get's injured a lot, but at this point in free agency everyone is going to have some flaws, that's why you get them for cheap.

fivetwos

Reaction score
On one hand they are one injury away from being dangerously thin at WR.

On the other, I’d like to see Tolbert get more of an opportunity, since this is apparently some sort of rebuild year…even if they won’t admit it.

They HAVE to start getting more out of third round picks. It’s year three and he can’t yet be counted on to be WR3?

As we all well know, it’s draft only to improve, and too many of them don’t pan out for that plan to work, and why there are so many holes on this roster. But that “we draft well” narrative seems to be quite sticky.

Ken

Reaction score
He's catched and fallen down for longer than Tolbert's done it. I'd prefer an experienced catch and fall down guy, thank you very much.
I would like to add the experience to the fray also. Just not seeing a better player than Jalen.

J-man

Reaction score
If the $ is right I say do it. He'd give us a little more veteran depth at the very least, but probably would win the #3 job over the likes of Tolbert, Turpin, Brooks, Bryant and Flournoy.
Turpin is basically just a gimic guy. Tolbert is literally just meh. I think Brooks is probably better than Tolbert already. Bryant seems like he's washed out. I have hopes for Flournoy, but he'll need time.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Honest question, when is the last free agent we signed to a multi year deal as the initial signing? It’s always one year, vet minimum type deals. I am sure there are a few I’m missing.
Kearse and Hooker both signed two year deals in 2021, I believe.

mfiggs18

Reaction score
Memory is a little foggy but pretty sure this dude torched us last year

_sturt_

Reaction score
I'm a little surprised that this could be our first post-draft FA signing... I was lock certain that it would be a 1-tech.

exciter

Reaction score
People in here told me Tolbert is a good wr3! Hahahaha. This guy is way better than Tolbert
Yes, his 2.7 receptions per game and 10.6 ypg over 8 seasons would clearly indicate that he’s way better than an ascending player entering his 3rd season!