Signed by Cowboys Zeke and Cowboys have agreed to terms

Kwyn

Reaction score
If he's no longer RB1 then who do you think is on this roster?
I don’t know. It’s a problem.

But, even though signing Zeke to be RB1 doesn’t mean he can’t provide some value.

Staubacher

Reaction score
I think he can influence some of our younger players not just the backs on our roster. Like Dez before, Zeke brings a certain intensity that rubs off on his other teammates.
Lol. What exactly did exactly did Zeke lead the team to in the 7 years he was here are you kidding me?

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Im fine with this. He’s not an RB1 anymore but I think he still has something left. Hes a cowboy. Not sure why people hate Zeke now.
We don't hate him. He is a waste of a roster spot, a back up RB who cannot play special teams.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
So, it’s running back by committee? So what? Cowboys won’t be the only team taking this approach next season.

Obviously the executives and coaching staff feel better about the current stable than I do. So, I have to defer to their assessment until such time as they have been proven wrong. Okay, I can live with that. But if they ARE proven wrong - I will be one of those unloading on them MERCILESSLY.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Also if the case here is that we brought in Zeke for his pass blocking skills - might as well have resigned Tony Pollard. He didn't exactly break the bank with the Titans and looked better in pass protection than Zeke last time they were both together.
In what alternate universe? Pollard’s pass-pro was his Achilles Heel. Straight FACT. Zeke has-and-will blow up a guy for every guy Pollard flat whiffed on.

mattjames2010

Reaction score