Zeke gets sued

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not sure who but people reading the article are ignoring the part where it states that the contractors were the ones that allowed the dogs to escape
ITS FAN WHO DOESNT LIKE ZEKE..OBVIOUS VERY OLD NEWS THAT THEY TRY AND DEGRADE ZEKE LIKE HE PULLED A WATSON AND ASSAULTED twenty two woman ,

allegedly

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Not sure who but people reading the article are ignoring the part where it states that the contractors were the ones that allowed the dogs to escape
Doesnt matter to the court,, Zeke contracted the work, the dogs are Zekes responsibility.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I am a dog lover and have rescued several, but dogs that bite people or kill other animals need to be caged or put down. There is no sense in waiting until the dog kills or severely injures a child.

100%

In school I saw an 8-year-old come to the hospital after being mauled by a dog. “De-gloved” was the term used in referencing his face.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I never said it was
complete no reason to post a non criminal old story we already knew was coming about zekes dogs..those that pot it simply trying to degrade dak, period end of story yet it has zero bearing on zekes football career or playing status..ZERO

inform me sir on how this need to have a thread?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

As long as the owner is Zeke, he is also liable. Maybe he should have tied them up while the company was doing work at his place knowing they could get out. Especially knowing they have attacked before. Whoever his insurance company is, will drop him like a hot potato after this incident. You sue who has the deep pockets.

rags747

Reaction score
Many insurance companies will just refuse to insure him or they will make the yearly rate so outrageous that he will not have much choice. Then again if you have the funds that he has, paying $20-25k for insurance should not be much bother.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Yes it matters in court The contractors can be held responsible

They both will be held responsible and Zeke will take most of the blame because of the prior problem with these dogs. The bone head should have learned his lesson but apparently he didn't . That makes him even more negligent.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
They both will be held responsible and Zeke will take most of the blame because of the prior problem with these dogs. The bone head should have learned his lesson but apparently he didn't . That makes him even more negligent.
He had them confined so yes he learned his lesson

garyo1954

Reaction score
Might be worth the initial investment to move in next door to Zeke.
Check your mail with raw steaks hanging around your neck everyday.

Had a neighbor in Plano who devised a sure fire plan. He had some guy he didn't like who walked his dog right in front of his house and things turned for the worse when the dog would make deposits in his yard.

His solution was to carry dog treats in his pocket. Then go outside and 'talk' to the guy when he and the dog came by.
One evening sure as $h^t it worked. The dog took a bite. They eventually settled out of court, but the guy and his dog had to find a new walking path.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I find your comment ridiculous. There's no such thing as a dog who just bites people. That is a behavior taught by the owner. Keep scumbags away from owning dogs would be my solution.
I liked this, unliked it, and liked it again just so I could like this post twice.

garyo1954

Reaction score
100%

In school I saw an 8-year-old come to the hospital after being mauled by a dog. “De-gloved” was the term used in referencing his face.

I lean to dogs aren't the problem. Owners are. (And I'm a guy who takes in any animal that shows up.)

We have a young couple out here who brought 4 dogs into the neighborhood. After the first cat was killed they claimed the dogs were hunting dogs.
After the fifth cat was killed they have no more dogs. They were told, from the rumors I was told, if they were going to keep hunting dogs in the city, they were to be confined or on a dog run at al times.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Don’t they only award something low like 60k if you lose a fingers or something. Nice try neighbor. On a side note, what was up with Zeke on the sideline of the hof game? He lost 10lbs, looked as stoned as Ricky Williams, and picked up a couple extra nose rings. Eh whatever.