Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did he indicate in his statement that this was the first time he has desired a deep playoff run and championship?

And if he said what you believe he should have, and the media asked him specifically what goals the team was trying to accomplish, and he said go on a deep playoff run and win a super bowl, would that have been a bad response?
Did he indicate that it wasn't?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad he's motivated!
Hope he shows out this year!
He shows out every year. What we have to hope for is he stays healthy, and that Moore doesn't put the running game on a shelf in the 2nd qtr because zeke only has 20 yards in the 1st. And that he can design ninja plays for Tony, instead of reacting to zeke's hand coming up.

starfan1

Reaction score
He shows out every year. What we have to hope for is he stays healthy, and that Moore doesn't put the running game on a shelf in the 2nd qtr because zeke only has 20 yards in the 1st. And that he can design ninja plays for Tony, instead of reacting to zeke's hand coming up.

wait Zeke had 20 yards in a quarter last year? :laugh: LOl Im just busting your chops I agree with you. kellen needs to stick with the running game. It dont have to come from #21 solely. As we clearly perform better as a team when the running game excels. Part of that is fewer penalties.part that is OL success. Part of that is the QB making folks pay with timely effective reads.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, your ignorance of what he is saying leads you and others to misleading comments. Us as fans are not privy to every conversation on the field, in the gym, locker room etc. The dislike for the player, blinds any benefit in his behalf.
I like Zeke, but I can only go off what he said.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Sounds like we both want Zeke to have a great year!

links18

Reaction score
These guys getting a little ahead of themselves aren't they? Maybe they should start a little more modestly, like fixing the penalties. It's McCarthy's job to keep them focused on the tangible stuff.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No....you said people are "eating it up"...when that isn't what's a happening here. Some agreement? Yes. Some support? Yes.

Feeding? LOL. No.
I don't like to see my fellow Cowboy fans getting their hopes up based on what our washed up RB says.

It's downright mean what Zeke is doing to some of our fans.

If Zeke was always ready then he'd never have to get ready.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wait Zeke had 20 yards in a quarter last year? :laugh: LOl Im just busting your chops I agree with you. kellen needs to stick with the running game. It dont have to come from #21 solely. As we clearly perform better as a team when the running game excels. Part of that is fewer penalties.part that is OL success. Part of that is the QB making folks pay with timely effective reads.
Agreed.

Sorry I don;t look up the average of every first quarter. But you get my point, it seems. Glad I could give you a good laugh about it.

Redline360

Reaction score
If KM uses Zeke and Pollard correctly no reason why those two shouldn't dominate most games. However, not sure if I'm more concerned with KM play calling or the OL struggling with the run like the second half of the season last year.

If KM calls the first play of the season for Zeke to run up the gut for 2 yards I may turn off the TV and go watch wet paint dry