Twitter: Zeke: I'm ready to make a run in the playoffs

Cmac

Reaction score
Stuff like this is annoying.

Was you not ready before you became washed and a shell of yourself?

You're ready now? Why wasn't you always ready?
Pretend this was a JWitt quote/thread .........close your eyes for 10 seconds........Ok, now see how gleeful and excited you'd be?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It’s been pretty evident this entire offseason that this is a very frustrated and angry fanbase. If the Cowboys come out stumbling it’s going to get beyond ugly on this board.

They're gonna come out on fire. That is what I think.

They will have a lot of tricky play on offense because they need it right now. And the defense will give them more opportunities to score. Special teams are looking pretty good.

Gonna be a dog fight...against a GOAT.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Zeke needs to shave all the head and facial hair, that has to be extremely hot and very hard to fit in the helmet.
Maybe it provides more padding though.
I think he is trying to hide his double chin.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Stuff like this is annoying.

Was you not ready before you became washed and a shell of yourself?

You're ready now? Why wasn't you always ready?

Out of Zeke’s quote, where do you get that he wasn’t ‘ready’ before? Or was it just too much of low hanging fruit that you couldn’t resist grasping onto to try and prove a point about how dissatisfied and miserable you are. So go ahead and prove how he wasn’t ‘ready’. I know your first attempt will be to list stats and how his ‘decline’ was proof that ‘he wasn’t ready’. But where is your proof that he wasn’t prepared, determined, dedicated or anything similar to prove he ‘wasn’t ready’? You don’t have any. So just either admit you don’t like the guy, or their were other reasons factoring into his ‘decline’, or that he’s just overpaid. That may make you feel justified. I might respect your take if you did so. But to say he ‘wasn’t ready’ is weak.

I can also predict you’ll say I’m a Zeke homer which isn’t close at all, but I know the kind of responses you like to make so I’ll get out in front of you with your excuses. So go ahead and prove it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Out of Zeke’s quote, where do you get that he wasn’t ‘ready’ before? Or was it just too much of low hanging fruit that you couldn’t resist grasping onto to try and prove a point about how dissatisfied and miserable you are. So go ahead and prove how he wasn’t ‘ready’. I know your first attempt will be to list stats and how his ‘decline’ was proof that ‘he wasn’t ready’. But where is your proof that he wasn’t prepared, determined, dedicated or anything similar to prove he ‘wasn’t ready’? You don’t have any. So just either admit you don’t like the guy, or their were other reasons factoring into his ‘decline’, or that he’s just overpaid. That may make you feel justified. I might respect your take if you did so. But to say he ‘wasn’t ready’ is weak.

I can also predict you’ll say I’m a Zeke homer which isn’t close at all, but I know the kind of responses you like to make so I’ll get out in front of you with your excuses. So go ahead and prove it.
I can only go by what Zeke said.

He didn't say "I've been ready since I entered the league" or "I'm ready every year to chase a championship".

I can only go off what he said today.

Motorola

Reaction score
I think he's giving up about 60 lbs to Deebo, I'm not seeing his body capable of more than the occasional gadget play on offence each game and let him play ST and do his thing.
Per Pro Football Reference:
Deebo Samuel___6'0, 215 lbs (26 yrs & 8 mos.)
Kavontae Turpin___5'3, 153 lbs (26 yrs & 1 mo.)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe Tank said something similar last year. Like NOW he had reached a stage where he was ready to start playing for championships. Or something to that effect. It's like really? All of a sudden you've come to this conclusion after being paid?, lol
You gad to add the "now", cap bolded to make your point.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I know this much. Zeke will at least make a run during the regular season.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayum....with fans like you guys who needs eagles fans?

Oh wait....i missed the memo.....pooing on zeke makes us so cool.

Ill see if i can come up with a real zinger....if you will still have me. Hair beard face jewelry and lies about ypc already taken.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i can see Pollard ripping off 1k and a lot of TDs and Jerry letting him walk and redoing Zekes contract…
So jerry doesn't overpay him and you guys start ragging on HIM.
Id rather have that happen than go through this again with tony.